View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    118 12.30%
  • Verizon

    579 60.38%
  • Palm

    262 27.32%
Page 69 of 175 FirstFirst ... 19 596465666768697071727374 79 119 169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 3481
  1. #1361  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Wait until Karma Strikes you back...

    "Congratulations!!! YOU Just won a car!.... its a toyota"
    Which will move you forward...even if you don't want to.
    Palm Pre | WebOS 1.4.1.1 | Sprint
    My CarDomain - 5/30/09
  2. #1362  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Wait until Karma Strikes you back...

    "Congratulations!!! YOU Just won a car!.... its a toyota"
    A TOY YODA?!?!?!? AMAZING!! we need to stir up the mini riot again.
  3. Scott500's Avatar
    Posts
    88 Posts
    Global Posts
    131 Global Posts
    #1363  
    lets not start with this fake 1.4 is out nonsense....otherwise I'll release the hound!
    Attached Images Attached Images
  4. #1364  
    I am to have surgery tomorrow...ya think Palm might just let me have 1.4 now cause I will be unable to doit for a couple days. ...well, if it's really to come out tomorrow
  5. #1365  
    1.4 tomarrow or...
    We have our eyes on you palm. O_o
    Live the Pre life.
  6. #1366  
    Not sweating it, it WILL come tomorrow. A watched pot never boils.

    Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

    Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  7. #1367  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    what phone is that in your sig? thats my vision(sort of of the perfect Pre) that form factor bigger screen
    I agree, that would be pretty awesome.
    I would love that style.
  8. #1368  
    Quote Originally Posted by rog47776 View Post
    I am to have surgery tomorrow...ya think Palm might just let me have 1.4 now cause I will be unable to doit for a couple days. ...well, if it's really to come out tomorrow
    Download ePocrates and make sure them doctors get their ish right...
  9. #1369  
    hahaha
  10. #1370  
    ehh.. i hope it comes tomorrow, tho i'm really not expecting it..
  11. #1371  
    Quote Originally Posted by rog47776 View Post
    I am to have surgery tomorrow...ya think Palm might just let me have 1.4 now cause I will be unable to doit for a couple days. ...well, if it's really to come out tomorrow
    i hope every thing goes great for you, and a speedy recovery.

    don't let anyone come near you without washing there hands first, or using a cleanser. I mean nobody, especially while your recovering in the hospital.

    don't hold back, or be ashamed of it either, frankly they should thank you for reminding them.
    There are four lights.
  12. #1372  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    i hope every thing goes great for you, and a speedy recovery.

    don't let anyone come near you without washing there hands first, or using a cleanser. I mean nobody, especially while your recovering in the hospital.

    don't hold back, or be ashamed of it either, frankly they should thank you for reminding them.


    Bad experience?
  13. #1373  
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Bad experience?
    I've been on all sides of the hospital bed, patient, family member, and provider. its experiences, good and bad, as well as the knowledge that hygiene habits are one of the best ways to prevent hospital acquired infections, which made me post that.

    now thats off topic!


    1.4 where art thou
    There are four lights.
  14. #1374  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    What the hell just checked and got a OS update 1.3.5.1 available 5mb? ***
    nothing here
    There are four lights.
  15. #1375  
    me neither......
  16. #1376  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    What the hell just checked and got a OS update 1.3.5.1 available 5mb? ***
    Only app updates for me out here on the West Coast.

    Are they really only going to send the update to 100K units at a time?
  17. howser87's Avatar
    Posts
    39 Posts
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    #1377  
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    What the hell just checked and got a OS update 1.3.5.1 available 5mb? ***
    Same here, Pre Plus running 1.3.5.1 already. Told it to download.

    Could Verizon have delayed 1.4 for technical problems and then screwed up the name of the update?
  18. #1378  
    Quote Originally Posted by howser87 View Post
    Same here, Pre Plus running 1.3.5.1 already. Told it to download.

    Could Verizon have delayed 1.4 for technical problems and then screwed up the name of the update?

    Oh goodness!! We *Regular* Pre owners are in the back seat to the Pre Plus people
  19. #1379  
    This is interesting
    I live on the West coast, nothing here yet.
  20. #1380  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    I agree, that would be pretty awesome.
    I would love that style.
    My pic is of the Quatro, the suspected prototype of the Pre. Was around a year before the Pre launch, back when webos was still called nova

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions