View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 53 of 175 FirstFirst ... 343484950515253545556575863103153 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,060 of 3481
    msaid just in case you didn't know this I will let you in on a not so secret , secret. On almost every forum the standard answer for "when will it be out" is "on Monday". It is a old joke that has been around for years on and off the Internet. dates back at least since Usenet days.
    Sometime you are the ball; sometimes you are the pins.
    Quote Originally Posted by atl10pnr View Post
    msaid just in case you didn't know this I will let you in on a not so secret , secret. On almost every forum the standard answer for "when will it be out" is "on Monday". It is a old joke that has been around for years on and off the Internet. dates back at least since Usenet days.
    Didn't Al Gore come up with that? Think it was in the list of "key words" he wrote on the second day. Internet on the first day.
    26th of feb for O2 UK, so im guessing 25th for yanks...

dam manboobs, lied to me
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    BOOO hisss lol where is the unity lol
    LOL @ BOO and hiss, first come first served LMAO!!!

ALL love Verizonites
    Are bad people born that way? Or did something go terribly wrong?
    If this update gets pushed out on the 25th it will be the best birthday present ever
    okay not really but it would be so awesome
    Global Posts
    32 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Urgh people need to calm down. Only a few more day's left till the update, no need to resort to virtual violence or name calling on the internetz.

On a side note: Woooot 1000th Post on this thread

Yeah, i'm bored...

Yay positive talk about the pre... let me begin with.. i am happy that palm brings an update we're we can get video recording and stuff from it. If there are more improvements under the hood of the device it will be just perfect

I can wait this few days for the update. patience my friends, patience
    1.4 is going to be nothing more than a cameracorder patch and all but three people on this board really give a **** about N.O.V.A. coming anytime soon. Making a new thread with nothing but speculations and finger crossings is not doing anyone any favors. Its cluttering the board and bumping discussions that are actually important to the bottom of the page while the top of the page is cluttered with another useless thread asking when do we *think* something may be released or what feature *may* be included. It been discussed a million times already and no useful information has come from any of it. Stop already.
    OK thanks for making yet another thread about not making threads...
    if you like it, I love it
    yeah you just made one! Thanks alot
    Hypocrite!!
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    who are you to say whats important
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    I'm getting more and more impatient for 1.4 to arrive just so these threads will stop. But then we'll get all those "1.4 is out! So what do you want to see in the next update?" threads.
    and the "1.4 Is a dissapointment, I getting a Hero, iPhone, hemroid" threads...you forgot that one...
    I'm not remembering now, but didn't they say at CES 2010 that the update would hit globally to all WebOS devices? So are we Europeans going to get it at the same time as you Americans?
    I don't think I could take it if you guys had it and we had to wait even longer.
    Quote Originally Posted by MilenkoD View Post
    and the "1.4 Is a dissapointment, I getting a Hero, iPhone, hemroid" threads...you forgot that one...
    Lol. Don't forget the "I forgot to uninstall patches before 1.4 update!!! Is my phone screwed?"
    While I agree with you OP, you did just do what you hate most...created a worthless thread!

Next time go yell at these people in THEIR threads, hence removing 1 more thread from the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett92C View Post
    Lol. Don't forget the "I forgot to uninstall patches before 1.4 update!!! Is my phone screwed?"
    hey i resent that remark
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Just an FYI, if and when the update does not occur on the 25th, just keep in mind the update will be here Feb 28 @ 11:59 PST. So let's all wait for Feb 28th...before people shoot themselves if the update doesn't come earlier as everyone is throwing a bunch of rumors out there...
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts
    ha.. one post. pfffffffft!
    =]
    Global Posts
    389 Global Posts
    Geez...
    Sprint Palm Pre-
    I feel that people are getting yelled at in those threads and it just bumps it back to the top. Imo, I think/hope people seeing this title will deter some from making another redundant thread on these subjects. With this being said and people feeling that I'm being a hypocrite, I will only respond to this once and let it drop to the bottom of the forum like all the other threads should although those usually turn into multipage discussions that end up yielding no pertinent information just the OP getting yelled at.

Quote Originally Posted by cnote1287 View Post
    Hypocrite!!
    I'd be a hypocrite if I made another thread about this today which some people have done regarding games and 1.4 .

I swear the members of this forum drive more people away from the Pre than hardware issues do.