View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 52 of 175 FirstFirst ... 242474849505152535455565762102152 ... LastLast
Results 1,021 to 1,040 of 3481
    I am sure it won't hit today.
    Quote Originally Posted by showmrock View Post
    heres to the 1000th reply! Cheers you guys! That's alot of posts!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    now if we could only get 1.4 before we have 1400 replies lol
    Urrr no, i got the 1000th reply, you Lies!
    noobs
    Quote Originally Posted by joetemp75 View Post
    noobs
    Troll.
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    You seriously think you could just bust into our house with your 1 post, start pointing fingers and tell us how to act while we're in our own home?
    +1
    We try to be nice to the "newbees" (WHICH IS WHAT YOU ARE) with the first few post. And I tend to be one of the last to defend. But I have to agree with DBD. Where do you get off on the FIRST post to insight or attack anyone on this forum? Get out of here and go back where you came form, under the bridge where you TROLL.

If you stay and have anything of value to contribute on the 1.4 update you need to go to this thread.
    i'm just tired of the complainers... Some people on here have had their phones since day 1 and i don't mean day 1 as in they bought it last week and still have it, i me an since day 1 it was released.

And Also i have a blackberry as a work phone as well as a pre and that stupid phone has only had guess how many updates in the 1 1/2 years i've owned it: a wopping 1 update.

people take for granted that palm is pushing out updates. You could have a blackberry and be stuck w/ that 1 updated that didn't do nothing....

Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    Oh Lordy, here we go again
    we get what "day 1" means.............:/
    oh yeah btw.....WEBOS 1.4 is dropping monday......YIPPEE!!!!!
    I'm getting more and more impatient for 1.4 to arrive just so these threads will stop. But then we'll get all those "1.4 is out! So what do you want to see in the next update?" threads.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    I am sure it won't hit today.
    why is that
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Urrr no, i got the 1000th reply, you Lies!
    OP = Post #1
    Post #2 = First reply

1000th post = 999th reply.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post
    OP = Post #1
    Post #2 = First reply

1000th post = 999th reply.
    Urgh, good point, i got pwned

Meh, still got the 1000th post
    See, the OP prolly has been a lurker and saw all of the anxiety some are having over the arrival of 1.4. So he/she decided to kind of poke at the silliness of it all. It's kind of funny.
    Are you trying to hurt me?
    I think it will be by the 25th but if not it could be anytime between the end of Feb (as promised) and the end of March isn't that the end of the first quarter?

it's only 3 days away, we should know more than hopefully even if it doesn't show up ...
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    why is that
    just my guess,,will not be today.sorry if this ruins your day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    I think it will be by the 25th but if not it could be anytime between the end of Feb (as promised) and the end of March isn't that the end of the first quarter?
    it should hit in febuary thats what was said at ces not q1
    I hope if it comes the 25th that it hits in the evening or else while I am at work I am gonna be obsessed with watching the boards for reactions and impressions lol..

also what's up with palms blog, guess they don't update it that frequently huh?!
    In before the lock.
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    just my guess,,will not be today.sorry if this ruins your day.
    well not going to ruin my day its just an update, not the end of the world but I have a feeling it will be today, but will see, maybe I'm wrong.