View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 50 of 175 FirstFirst ... 404546474849505152535455 60 100 150 ... LastLast
Results 981 to 1,000 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by soupisgood08 View Post
    it's a 4g patch. It's to make your friends mad
    yeah i know i saw that...but yeah...if the sprint update does come with the 3g on the top...its cool...at least its something new...not amazing
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Maybe the 25th is a rumor date because that might be when Ipad goes on pre order.

Apple iPad pre-orders to start February 25th? Boy Genius Report
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    Maybe the 25th is a rumor date because that might be when Ipad goes on pre order.

Apple iPad pre-orders to start February 25th? Boy Genius Report

Because a Palm Pre smartphone is somehow related to an oversized iPod Touch that isn't a phone? I dont get it.
    No.. maybe because palm don't want that whole day going to apple and want to get some spotlight with 1.4
    --Marvin
    Global Posts
    177 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    That would be really silly if true. But the 3G icon was already on 1.4 since CES. I saw it myself in one of the demo videos showing off the camcorder. Also I think the gsm version had the 3G icon already built in so it would be just a simple switch I think.
    The only reason the 3G icon was on that demo video is b/c the pre being used in the demo was a GSM pre. The fact that it said 3G has no bearing on 1.4 and verizon.
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Let's throw a party for all the rumored dates of release on the actual release date so we can all upload 1.4 together! Sorry had to throw a little sarcasm in there, been a blah day!
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    No.. maybe because palm don't want that whole day going to apple and want to get some spotlight with 1.4
    Ehhh.. I think thats a bit of a stretch.. The day Apple starts taking pre-orders for things usually doesn't make any news.. And from what I can gather, it seems like the iPad is going to be a fairly insignificant product for Apple.
    0.0 maybe Septober....
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNY View Post
    Ehhh.. I think thats a bit of a stretch.. The day Apple starts taking pre-orders for things usually doesn't make any news.. And from what I can gather, it seems like the iPad is going to be a fairly insignificant product for Apple.
    It makes some sense but not a lot. I don't think the standard issue iTard cares about webOS. Besides, who is actually excited about the fact that Apple figured out how to staple 8 iTouches together? I wouldn't expect to hear anything about either release on CNN.
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Anyone else tired of seeing this screen?
    Attached Images Attached Images
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    Quote Originally Posted by danib62 View Post
    The only reason the 3G icon was on that demo video is b/c the pre being used in the demo was a GSM pre. The fact that it said 3G has no bearing on 1.4 and verizon.
    The demo unit was on a Pre Plus. Also the gentleman holding the phone was also explaining all the details of the Verizon Pre Plus while showing the camcorder feature. Also the fact that most of Verizon's lineup all say 3G, so if 1.4 shows the 3G icon it would nicely match the rest of the lineup. I really don't care what it shows on the top bar but a lot of people (myself included) like to know all the little changes/details made to the OS.

Also if that was indeed a GSM Pre Plus it would of made headlines here on the front page of Precentral as the first sighting of a GSM Pre Plus. Maybe you're right, who knows.
    Quote Originally Posted by Yourdogsdead View Post
    I hope so. I want my speed improvement.
    well youll be waiting for whatever comes after 1.4 then

Quote Originally Posted by cowkong View Post
    LED notifications? One can only dream...
    tis true, they are nice too

Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Better have 4x4 icons or I leave! PALM! I LEAVE!

welp, go ahead and leave now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    yeah i know i saw that...but yeah...if the sprint update does come with the 3g on the top...its cool...at least its something new...not amazing
    it doesnt
    Quote Originally Posted by Freshyz View Post
    Wow really?!?
    I receive approx 1,000 texts a month and I can't think of any song/tone I would want to hear that many times let alone the full version (or 30seconds worth) for each end every text received.
    Me either. I also hate it when someone around me has a long ringtone for text messages and doesn't check them right away.
    We need HuevOS 1.4 please...

I am wondering if the blinking LED that was mentioned by Dieter is the messaging update that's been listed?

Also, I am getting this screen when I try to update my phone...been getting this for the last few days.
    this is driving me nuts !!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jhoove09 View Post
    Anyone else tired of seeing this screen?
    I'm actually tired of seeing this.
    seriously, I almost wish there wasn't a leak in the first place, or the fact that we saw GSM Pre footage from MWC running 1.4. This is some of the worst blueballing Sprint has ever pulled. It's ready for pete's sake! We've seen it running weeks ago. This long a wait is unacceptable.
    lol everybody should just breathe...it's only a few days geez...play Need 4 Speed or something lol