View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 49 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3944454647484950515253545999149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ratchetjaw View Post
    BOOO hisss lol where is the unity lol
    Ha! Sorry!
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    when is the finaly 1.4 in the air? when EU users will get to have it*?
    Global Posts
    107 Global Posts
    I wonder why adobe isn't writing on their site "first half of the 21-st century" ... anyway they aren't far from that!
    Quote Originally Posted by ryan9102 View Post
    what are the chances the 1.4 update has flash built in i know its supposed to release in the app catalog at a later date but the htc desires rom was leaked and ported to the nexus one and it has flash 10.1 baked into it
    I wish
    Better have 4x4 icons or I leave! PALM! I LEAVE!

Selling my Palm things: just make an offer: http://forums.webosnation.com/market...nd-offers.html
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by IcerC View Post
    Better have 4x4 icons or I leave! PALM! I LEAVE!
    What is that?
    Yet another train wreck 1.4 thread. Thanks for your valuable contribution.
    Anyone have to official list of changes? We usually have this list before the update. Who dropped the ball!? Just wondering if this will catch us up to the latest version of Itunes.
    A comment in this PreCentral article said:
    Quote Originally Posted by Seik
    Thank you Verizon, at least they have a solid release date unlike sprint having to screw up with release dates. Like i said before Verizon is making Palm & the Pre look good. Also finally the annoying Ev indicator with be fazed out to 3G icon.
    You know the really sad thing might be that Verizon may have delayed a 2/15 release until 2/25 so that they could retest to account for just this stupid changed icon! (I hope not, but I've seen dumber things happen in the software development world.)
    I'm both super! ... and a doer!
    I'm not trying to sound obvious here, but is everyone aware that Palm is closed on the weekends?
    Preware & WebOS Internals Supporter
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/Main_Page

IRC chat
    #webos-internals
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post

You know the really sad thing might be that Verizon may have delayed a 2/15 release until 2/25 so that they could retest to account for just this stupid changed icon! (I hope not, but I've seen dumber things happen in the software development world.)
    That would be really silly if true. But the 3G icon was already on 1.4 since CES. I saw it myself in one of the demo videos showing off the camcorder. Also I think the gsm version had the 3G icon already built in so it would be just a simple switch I think.
    Quote Originally Posted by sudoer View Post

is the ev icon really being changed to 3g? only for verizon? only for sprint or both?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

*crosses fingers* hopefully the newer version of webOS has fixed it's little kinks....I want my full ringtone for sms message...not the jipped version of 2 secs...:0)<-----a girl can ask for so little
    Girls are like phones. We love to be held, talked to, but if you press the wrong button you'll be disconnected
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by splmonster View Post
    I'm not trying to sound obvious here, but is everyone aware that Palm is closed on the weekends?

Doesn't really matter... 1.3.1 was released at like 12:30 AM on Saturday 11/14..
    Quote Originally Posted by maxima2k53 View Post
    is the ev icon really being changed to 3g? only for verizon? only for sprint or both?
    Most likely just Verizon, to match the rest of their phones.
    Global Posts
    926 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by gujifijian View Post
    *crosses fingers* hopefully the newer version of webOS has fixed it's little kinks....I want my full ringtone for sms message...not the jipped version of 2 secs...:0)<-----a girl can ask for so little
    Wow really?!?
    I receive approx 1,000 texts a month and I can't think of any song/tone I would want to hear that many times let alone the full version (or 30seconds worth) for each end every text received.

Check out this website for some new tones if your bored with the stock one.

Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    Most likely just Verizon, to match the rest of their phones.
    it would be cool to c a 3g icon on sprints also....but w.e thats just me
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

it would be cool to c a 3g icon on sprints also....but w.e thats just me
    Maybe they can do a patch for that, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Krod301 View Post
    Maybe they can do a patch for that, lol.
    i think they do have a patch for that...unless im mistaken its a 4g patch
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

i think they do have a patch for that...unless im mistaken its a 4g patch
    it's a 4g patch. It's to make your friends mad