View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 31 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2126272829303132333435364181131 ... LastLast
    Happy Day! Another 1.4 thread. It really had been to long hadn't it guys? Ya, it had.

http://forums.precentral.net/palm-pr...on-thread.html
    first he or she said the 15 then the 17 16 & 18.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Update app is hanging. I don't know if its because I used it too much these past couple of days or what but since this morning the update app just hangs. Anyone have the same prob?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattfox27 View Post
    How many people on this thread have Wives or Girlfriends?

Do they think your phone is more important to you then them? LOL

""It will F'ing update when it updates, get off that damn phone already!!!!""
    Well gee thats a sexist remark... implying that only Men are pathetic enough to be watching a computer forum all day and night waiting for notices of an update for a phone?

I Resent that

Im EVERY bit as pathetic, and my poor neglected husband can write you a note to prove it! ( I think he has dusted off the Christie Brinkley hand puppet)

Last edited by dianehelen; 02/19/2010 at 11:16 AM.
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    Ok guys, be honest. How many of you have placed the 'Update' app on ur quick launch bar? :-)!!

LMAO
    ok, I'll admit it
    I did
    I do have one question though:

Once 1.4 is available with the video recorder, will there be a problem if I still have precorder on my Palm?
    I actually plan to remove precorder before the official palm video is available, however we don't know when it will be available...
    Global Posts
    155 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by egarcia714 View Post
    I was really upset when we didn't get the webos 1.4.0 update... Now I have been chekin my phone almost everyhour to see if they finally release it. Do any of you guys know when will it be coming out?
    Seriously... every hour?
    my phone keeps saying "searching for updates" since yesterday... Luna restarts don't change that... =(
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Well gee thats a sexist remark... implying that only Men are pathetic enough to be watching a computur forum all day and night waiting for notices of an update for a phone?

I Resent that

Im EVERY bit as pathetic, and my poor neglected husband can write you a note to prove it! ( I think he has dusted off the Christie Brinkley hand puppet)

"Dusted off"? He let it get DUSTY?!?
    Treo 600 > Treo 650 > HTC Mogul (*****!) > HTC Touch Pro (***** squared!) > PRE! > Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post

How dare he let it get dusty?
    Global Posts
    575 Global Posts
    "When its ready" is what I've heard from an inside source
    Quote Originally Posted by wynand32 View Post
    Ya well normally when his Pathetic wife is not suffering from PUOD (Pre update obsessive disorder) its not needed..
    I have always been a "Phone" person. My love of "Phones" started at an early age. Avatar to the left, is circa 1952, see the sparkle in my lil toddler eyes
    Cell History: Bag Phone, Brick Phone, Various Micro Tacs, Treo's, Centro, the PRE!

I Pre

Happy Birthday
    what's this talk of a hand puppet and where can I get one?
    I highly doubt the update will come on a friday for the soul reason that sprint does not want to work over the weekend.. I don't know if you have noticed this but no updates/apps/anything gets posted on the weekend. AND i have noticed that after every update there is ANOTHER smaller update to fix whatever havoc is created by the newer version. So in essence, the update will be released on a day that sprint can start working on the fixes for the update. Fingers crossed though
    I thought other updates anticipation threads were ridiculous, but all this 1.4 update stuff has just gome waaaaaaay beyond that....

oh btw....does anyone know when 1.5 will arrive.
    Quote Originally Posted by OneDeep View Post
    what's this talk of a hand puppet and where can I get one?
    Try craigslist?
    Quote Originally Posted by dianehelen View Post
    Ya well normally when his Pathetic wife is not suffering from PUOD (Pre update obsessive disorder) its not needed..
    You are married.

Now there are TWO things I want and can't have:

WebOS 1.4 and dianehelen!

Quote Originally Posted by Tiddlekins View Post
    High.

I believe that it is the riskiest patch that you can apply.
    No actually it's pretty simple and straight forward.
    As far as I know this newest way is pretty safe

And if worse comes to worse, you can just dr your phone. No big deal.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rlee2001 View Post
    You are married.

Now there are TWO things I want and can't have:

WebOS 1.4 and dianehelen!

Settle down there boy! This is Precentral not Match.com!