View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 30 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2025262728293031323334354080130 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    Everyone knows that they delay it another day every time someone starts a new thread asking when it's going to be released. Thanks a lot dude.
    i have a feeling that tomorrow friday 19th 1.4 will come out lol
    How big is the risk factor in installing the 600 mhz patch?
    Quote Originally Posted by grizzly_addams View Post
    How big is the risk factor in installing the 600 mhz patch?
    High.

I believe that it is the riskiest patch that you can apply.
    I just had a dream that 1.4 was here! And the whole forum was so happy. Maybe it was a nightmare because I woke up and check the site and still no 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by errsta View Post
    Obviously, it's coming two or three days before 1.4.1
    I thought it was 1.4.2 by now.
    Quote Originally Posted by egarcia714 View Post
    I was really upset when we didn't get the webos 1.4.0 update... Now I have been chekin my phone almost everyhour to see if they finally release it. Do any of you guys know when will it be coming out?
    Instead of wearing out your update icon, why not just check this forum periodically. You'll find out here as soon as 1.4 hits.
    It will likely tell you it's available before you notice on your own.

Just relax, and...you know...use your phone. And it will happen.

Unless you think endless thread starting will speed up the process.
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Ok guys, be honest. How many of you have placed the 'Update' app on ur quick launch bar? :-)

All's I know is that this Cha Cha chick had better be right about today.

I actually had a dream last night that it had finally arrived. Only to wake up dissapponted again!

We really must stop obsessing already!!
    after hitting the update button I get the message that app updates are available, but when i hit the update button and it takes me to my app list, none of them have updates....anyone else get this?
    Quote Originally Posted by bevcraw View Post
    I thought it was 1.4.2 by now.
    today is my birthday and maybe 1.4 will be a birthday gift
    Global Posts
    103 Global Posts
    I called palm support yesterday. I asked tech when is 1.4 coming? She said to hold on......she came back and said it wasnt ready and did not have any info on the release date. Sounds like palm isnt gonna hit february.....
    Come Visit Us at www.parkflyers.com
    noobs
    Global Posts
    3 Global Posts
    If dreams mean anything, then it must be coming out today. I had a dream about it as well last night...though I was disappointed with the update. Maybe I'm just obsessing over it a little too much?
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts
    after a recent poll of people in the know.. i have come to a solution of feb 28 + or - 9 days.. so the variables involved puts in a range of today to sunday the 28th.. or even past that..

(now this poll i took was random.. and i dressed socks up as the reps, as derek should have done for the palm cast.. so take this for what its worth.. )

presses update button again... geez.!
    it will be out on monday

manboobs!
    what did the cha cha person say about the release day?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by mattickus View Post
    Everyone knows that they delay it another day every time someone starts a new thread asking when it's going to be released. Thanks a lot dude.
    They also remove a feature everytime someone mentions the 1.4 release date, so at this point the only new thing in the release will be the release notes.
    Quick Post: The quick way to post messages and photos to Twitter & Facebook (video link)
    Music Player (Remix): The next generation music listening experience on webOS (video link)
    GeoStrings: Set location-based reminders and never forget another task (video link)

Twitter: @Hedami
    I told everybody the 28th yall still listen 2 chacha. And they have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    I told everybody the 28th yall still listen 2 chacha. And they have no idea.
    what did chacha say?
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!