View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 28 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1823242526272829303132333878128 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    Blahh Sprint/palm said that we would have video and flash a year ago .. dont hold your breath on this one...
    urmm, i'm pretty sure they didn't...

And besides, Flash is upto Adobe (and its subsequent release), and what the heck do sprint know? They touted their pixi as having wifi in their ads. No, they did not promise video last year, your source? o_O
    Global Posts
    17 Global Posts
    Am I the only person who could care less about the video camera aspect? I'm way more interested in having flash available to me at my finger tips. But in all honesty, I'd rather see Palm replace the Pre's hardware with speakers that don't crap out in 2 weeks. I'm getting sick of replacing my phones, then reinstalling all my apps and tweaks, and sifting out all my contacts.

Don't give me the break in your speaker, it ONLY plays ringtone and txt tone, which after the second Pre, i left at default. I use my Gmail account as my main profile for contacts, and they randomly disappear from my phone, only to make me go online and get the number, then ALL the information is there again.

There are bigger issues than just a videocamera app that need resolved.
    they better be adding some of the features we've all been yelling about........
    other this "delay" would have been in vain (at least in terms of kittens)

Manboobs!
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    they better be adding some of the features we've all been yelling about........
    other this "delay" would have been in vain (at least in terms of kittens)

Manboobs!
    Yeah, else 2 of my kittens and bunnies would have been sacrificed in vain
    Quote Originally Posted by DaHui623 View Post
    That or the smoke monster got to them.
    Lol. Lost win.
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    Add the dot and it is the 19

you are correct, the 19th it is!!!
    i think they "delayed" the update because of windows mobile 7 series.
    they wanted 1.4 a big thing in the tech world.
    or maybe they like messing with use they like feeling like drug dealers. we are the customers and we need our CRACK!
    Global Posts
    483 Global Posts
    I think all they said was February and there has been no delay because it's only the 18th. Sorry if that doesn't seem logical though.
    Quote Originally Posted by Cringer View Post
    I think all they said was February and there has been no delay because it's only the 18th. Sorry if that doesn't seem logical though.
    Besides, February only has 28 days, let's have a little more patience. We'll be able to get mad at Palm on March 1st, just not before
    i used a blackberry for the last 5 years, been thru many models. decided to switch to sprint and get the pre and i love it. you guys need to stop whining about the 1.4 update, ive seen blackberrys go thru the same thing, no video and other issues and sometimes released updates werent even all they were cracked up to be. lets just all be patient! haha just wanted to share my 2 cents and say hello!
    i have the formula

N+days in feb.-dead kittens in protest-the 2 good causes (flash and video)-N= when 1.4 will come out

N=the day you think it will come out

so!! N+28-7-2-N=the day 1.4 will come out
  13. wnk
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynedog78 View Post
    i have the formula

N+days in feb.-dead kittens in protest-the 2 good causes (flash and video)-N= when 1.4 will come out

lol..

OMG I GOT TOMORROW!
    *joking*
    Quote Originally Posted by upperking View Post
    Blahh Sprint/palm said that we would have video and flash a year ago .. dont hold your breath on this one...
    No one had a Pre a year ago
    Waiting for 1.4 is like waiting for Santa and not knowing what day hes coming. Hopfully 1.4 is real. Cuz we all know Santa isnt, or is he?
    Quote Originally Posted by insanecivicvtec View Post
    Waiting for 1.4 is like waiting for Santa and not knowing what day hes coming. Hopfully 1.4 is real. Cuz we all know Santa isnt, or is he?
    Damn, Santa comes on the 25th. I hope we get 1.4 befor the 25th!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by shaynedog78 View Post
    i have the formula

I thought 8 kittens died???
    ~Jhoove09
    Sprint|Palm Pre
    AT&T|Palm Pre 2
    Quit trolling and go buy an Android.
    My Twitter Account
    My Themes

Feel free to AIM or SKYPE me.
    I take the minimalist approach to patches, only battery % and Multi-Mod for me. I'm curious to see of VZW customers are getting something special from this update or if they'll be identical between carriers.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    I am pathetic that my life has come down to waiting for an update for my phone. Yet I check this forum or engadget hourly for some news of 1.4
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    How many people on this thread have Wives or Girlfriends?

Do they think your phone is more important to you then them? LOL

""It will F'ing update when it updates, get off that damn phone already!!!!""