View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 25 of 175 FirstFirst ... 152021222324252627282930 35 75 125 ... LastLast
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    Ok folks, according to Cha Cha the 1.4 release date is Friday, Feb 19.

See for yourself:

When will webos 1.4 for the Palm Pre be available | ChaCha Answers

If Cha Cha says so, then it must be true.

BTW, who the heck is Cha Cha anyway!? :-)
    Did you notice the date Cha Cha gave, "February 19, 2009 is the release date for WebOS 1.4 for the Palm Pre. ChaCha again soon!". Apparently 1.4 has been available for a year .
    ok. how are you guys texting cha cha? i used to be able to do it. but now i get a message saying "short code invalide. can some one help me?
    Quote Originally Posted by seistoes View Post
    Ok folks, according to Cha Cha the 1.4 release date is Friday, Feb 19.

See for yourself:

When will webos 1.4 for the Palm Pre be available | ChaCha Answers

If Cha Cha says so, then it must be true.

BTW, who the heck is Cha Cha anyway!? :-)
    if you look under the commet iy says:
    Palm rep
    It's funny how every one knows when the update will be release. i wont be surprise if you got this one wrong again. To every one who is reading this, just hold on a little longer. there is no reason to rush something that will cause problem. we rather release something of quality....wink wink

if the person is really a palm rep then i don't think it will come on the 19th
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    Ha exactly!
    Quote Originally Posted by Warblad13 View Post
    if you look under the commet iy says:
    Palm rep
    It's funny how every one knows when the update will be release. i wont be surprise if you got this one wrong again. To every one who is reading this, just hold on a little longer. there is no reason to rush something that will cause problem. we rather release something of quality....wink wink

Doesn't look like one, with the way he's typing.
    He made some typos.
    Would be more legit if he gave his name other than "Palm rep"
    given that the west is living in the past and the east is in the future, and statisticly one cat is killed per hour, a dog is kicked twice, and a wife is next... Along with the mathematical equations of the palm pre 7 letter conspiracy (and the like). I am forced to assume that WebOS 1.4 is delayed for no other reason but that it is the next break through the tome/space continuum. Therefor I finally conclude that it will include a time machine. They must be having issues with the flux capacitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by comfortablynumb View Post
    given that the west is living in the past and the east is in the future, and statisticly one cat is killed per hour, a dog is kicked twice, and a wife is next... Along with the mathematical equations of the palm pre 7 letter conspiracy (and the like). I am forced to assume that WebOS 1.4 is delayed for no other reason but that it is the next break through the tome/space continuum. Therefor I finally conclude that it will include a time machine. They must be having issues with the flux capacitor.
    That or the smoke monster got to them.
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    Na 1.8 is were its at!!!
    Pfft.... I'm holding out for the big 2.0!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    Pfft.... I'm holding out for the big 2.0!!!!
    Nah... that sounds a little too Android for my tastes... I'm waiting for 1.9.4.2... that's a good WebOS version.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    my pre says update available then goes to app catalog then theres nothing to update... lol i want 1.4 already
    Palm users' > < Palm, Inc. lol This is just a teaser thread for all those crazy-lovers waiting for the 1.4! As they are doing this to themselves << Waiting, and waiting rofl yes id like to see 1.4 now... but till then... we will wait and when its released.... we all can have a nice cold one
    the update is not I repeat is not coming out tomorrow!!!!!! Not till feb 28th.
    So you have a thing for emoticons then, huh?
    Global Posts
    747 Global Posts
    dear god,
    please make me a mod
    so I may purge the unclean
    thank you
    What is 1.4?
    Another 1.4 thread, where are you? Oh here it is...
    Bump!

jk
    In before the lock.
    If there was a dancing baby emoticon I'd think it was 1996 all over again.
    Quote Originally Posted by freeridstylee View Post
    If there was a dancing baby emoticon I'd think it was 1996 all over again.