View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 170 of 175 FirstFirst ... 70 120 160165166167168169170171172173174175 LastLast
Results 3,381 to 3,400 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityisLife View Post
    I'm off to bed. Maybe, JUST MAYBE, it'll hit right when I go to bed and magically update and I can wake up to heavenly 4.1 bliss.

pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft
    Hahaha! If Palm updates to 4.1 while you're asleep you've been asleep waaay too long!!
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    If you want to send me hate mail I will post my address when I wake up if this update is still not here.
    That's the most non-credible statement. Listen guy, I don't really care when we get 1.4. My guess, and my mom is a "math teacher", she works at a "high school' in "texas", and she didnt "inform me", nor does she know what "hardware" or "servers" are, I would say we get it over night sometime.

But don't come on here blowing smoke down our chimneys when you obviously have no verifiable credibility to do so.

Let it be, go to bed, don't say "I'll post my address" because we all know you won't regardless...(well, maybe you will -- but it's probably going to be like "listen if we don't get the update in the next year, I will give you my next door neighbor's cousin's roommate's fiancee's address so you can come find me"
    Quote Originally Posted by pavy415 View Post
    I want instinct hd if no update
    Seriously an instinct over a palm pre? LMAO lol

-Toaster
    I just cant wait till a new phone comes out on sprint thank god for being able to upgrade every year. I mean I was hyped for the Pre when it first came out up until this BS that they are layin on us just aint cool I should have just gotten and Android phone from the jump hell everytime I turn around u have to pay for a F'n app that is free in the android market like what is up with that well just letting off some steam cause the 1.4 update is beyond being past do this whole deal that got goin tellin us that is it coming out is the exact opposite of straight if u know what I mean
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    Seriously an instinct over a palm pre? LMAO lol

-Toaster
    Hey that has hd video recording, and the update that we are waiting for is for video recording. Also the instinct hd was on top 10 phones of 2009 and pre was not on it. Anyways the point is that the update is mainly video capture not about other features that are nice but video recording is the big one here
    Quote Originally Posted by pavy415 View Post
    Hey that has hd video recording, and the update that we are waiting for is for video recording. Also the instinct hd was on top 10 phones of 2009 and pre was not on it. Anyways the point is that the update is mainly video capture not about other features that are nice but video recording is the big one here
    lol, it has hardly no apps, no 3D stuff at all, crappy touch screen, slow interface, No multi-tasking like the pre has, I bet it isn't even true HD video. :P I'll take my pre over that any day thank you!

-Toaster
    oh well I'm guessing it's not going to drop tonight so goodnight everyone ..good luck
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Its out
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    12:31

I am downloading 1.4 !
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    1.4 hits dallas...confirmed...downloading now
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    It"s here! Woo
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    its out...1:32 est
    i just got the update !!!!!!!
    it's downloading right now. No joke.
    Its out!!!!!!!!!! Get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Its out
    Your right, its out!!!!
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Wooo number two to get it on this forum! haha NICE!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    webos 1.4 is finally here, downloading it now!!!! Screenshot to come