View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 166 of 175 FirstFirst ... 66 116 156161162163164165166167168169170171 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 3481
    It's really getting pathetic how serious people are getting over this update.
    Getting rather annoying to hear you guys ***** and moan.
    Couldn't find 10:10. Found Spread Eagle though.
    Apologize if asked/answered already, but I need to uninstall patches still for the update, right?
    FIRST OFF I'm NOT *****ING TOUGH GUY, I'm ONLY SAYING IT's HIGHLY DOUBTFUL IT's COMING OUT TONIGHT SO GET A LIFE AND STOP TROLLING LOSER!!!!!! Some people have nothing better to do I swear to god!! I'm just stating AN OPINION and ur saying ur getting sick of me I've posted maybe 3 times in here and one was saying guitar hero is in the app catelog so get ur facts straigh!!

Quote Originally Posted by NitOxYs View Post
    Really, stop your B**TCHING. You're really getting on my nerves now. Relax buddy.
    what update?

There's gonna be an update?!?
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    Couldn't find 10:10. Found Spread Eagle though.
    Good enough for me
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Apologize if asked/answered already, but I need to uninstall patches still for the update, right?
    No only if you have the latest patch upgrades.
    Only uninstall theme
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurujin View Post
    so sad, but true...so now I'm getting the "checking for updates..." thing that some people have experienced. Up until now it's been "your phone is up to date, blah blah." Perhaps everyone and their pre mom are trying to update and making it hang like this? Anyway, Sprint, Cleveland, OH 12:16AM...nada.
    Same here for me in Pittsburgh, I'm beginning to think that we might have to continue our favorite waiting game. Someone should just release a game solely based on attempting to update your phone. . .
    I'm sorry but the tags on these threads are hilarious.
    you all should just relax and go to bed. stop stressing over something as small as an update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    No only if you have the latest patch upgrades.
    Only uninstall theme
    Oh cool! And the latest is 0.9.28, right?
    37 minutes left
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    FIRST OFF I'm NOT *****ING TOUGH GUY, I'm ONLY SAYING IT's HIGHLY DOUBTFUL IT's COMING OUT TONIGHT SO GET A LIFE AND STOP TROLLING LOSER!!!!!! Some people have nothing better to do I swear to god!! I'm just stating AN OPINION and ur saying ur getting sick of me I've posted maybe 3 times in here and one was saying guitar hero is in the app catelog so get ur facts straigh!!
    I'm going to assume that you're under the age of 18, so I'm going to say this nicely. Seriously man, give it a rest. I can read, people have been saying what you said the entire thread, it's like a broken record.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    OK I'm throwing in the towel for the night. Its 12:26pm EST for Sprint. Nada.

I doubt someone is staying up late at Sprint on the East Coast to throw a switch!

I have a feeling they found something majorly wrong and that's why all the delay.

Rob
    Robert L
    Astoria Queens, N.Y.C
    - Palm Pre (Sprint) - formally Palm Treo 650
    Version 1.4.1.1
    Sprint Configuration 2.3
    Model: P100EWW
    Hardware Version: A
    Firmware: CC1.4(510)

Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    I just wanted to go ahead and say that it is really annoying to have to listen to the people ***** and moan about people *****ing and moaning. It just seems redundant to me, just my two cents
    Quote Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
    Oh cool! And the latest is 0.9.28, right?
    That's the latest Preware version, so you should be fine.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    The verizon update PDF is still available...

http://support.vzw.com/pdf/system_update/pre_plus.pdf

That could mean their trying to get it out soon rather than pushing it to march.
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    37 minutes left
    Till what? 12:00 CST?
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    You fail at pointing out trolls.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraw23 View Post
    I just wanted to go ahead and say that it is really annoying to have to listen to the people ***** and moan about people *****ing and moaning. It just seems redundant to me, just my two cents
    I'm tired of people *****ing and moaning about people talking about people *****ing and moaning. All this *****ing and moaning have gotten me hungry..
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0