View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 165 of 175 FirstFirst ... 65 115 155160161162163164165166167168169170 ... LastLast
Results 3,281 to 3,300 of 3481
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    my update app has been moved to my quicklaunch bar
    timezones are dumb, I get the basic logic but at times like this it's just messing with us.
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    so Mr. Chaos it's called venting, blowing off steam you've never done that I have been with this thread since day one I have stayed up way passed midnight waiting a few times now believe me I do like palm products very much and have been with the company off and on since I got my first pda I just want a few little perks that is coming our way I guess I'm just tired of waiting and wish palm or someone would have set a hard date for release and I don't think I'm the first person on this thread to say they are going to sh*tcan there phone so thanx for picking me to harsh on
    I see....punctuation, somewhere...in there...guess not.
    Quote Originally Posted by xadjustx View Post
    Well.. I tried it again and messaged the same Person and got a different answer.
    You need Ultramon.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    do you have a a photo of her at 10:10?
    dont think it will come out till 12am west coast time..
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    my update app has been moved to my quicklaunch bar
    Dude..I did that on Feb 14.
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    Quote Originally Posted by PalmNSH View Post
    You need Ultramon.
    I use Display Fusion pro
    Quote Originally Posted by xadjustx View Post
    I use Display Fusion pro
    That works too then.
    No. No it is not. My phone is certainly not "up to date."

BRAUGH.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Hyde View Post
    do you have a a photo of her at 10:10?
    +1
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    12:15AM Eastern. No Verizon Update
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Jraw23 View Post
    Well, to be honest Cleveland should be used to losing and/or finishing last so this theory of his does make sense.
    so sad, but true...so now I'm getting the "checking for updates..." thing that some people have experienced. Up until now it's been "your phone is up to date, blah blah." Perhaps everyone and their pre mom are trying to update and making it hang like this? Anyway, Sprint, Cleveland, OH 12:16AM...nada.
    Quote Originally Posted by mqguitar View Post
    Im here with ya man. and aint it cold here dude? weather has been nuts lately
    its chilly... i like cold more than hot weather, i used to live en louisville, ky and i enjoyed it.... but anyways with this update killing us, whos has time to feel cold
    I hate to say it but I HIGHLY DOUBT the update is coming tonight. I've had the pre since launch and it's NEVER been this late for an update. And it's also NEVER been on a Friday night. I was skeptical when they said the 26th in the first place cuz of it being a Friday. I want it as bad as everyone but it reqlly doesn't look too good right about now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurujin View Post
    so sad, but true...so now I'm getting the "checking for updates..." thing that some people have experienced. Up until now it's been "your phone is up to date, blah blah." Perhaps everyone and their pre mom are trying to update and making it hang like this? Anyway, Sprint, Cleveland, OH 12:16AM...nada.
    restart your phone.... should fix the problem
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    I hate to say it but I HIGHLY DOUBT the update is coming tonight. I've had the pre since launch and it's NEVER been this late for an update. And it's also NEVER been on a Friday night. I was skeptical when they said the 26th in the first place cuz of it being a Friday. I want it as bad as everyone but it reqlly doesn't look too good right about now.
    Really, stop your B**TCHING. You're really getting on my nerves now. Relax buddy.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Global Posts
    31 Global Posts
    My guess is it will be around 2:00am EST. The reasoning is network traffic greatly increases between 7-10pm for all cell networks as that is when evening hours kick in and everyone starts calling everyone else. Once it settles down on the west coast, they will release it.
    Hey you right coasters, Palm is on the left coast....
    Global Posts
    55 Global Posts
    I'm sending Epic Beard Man to Sprint..