View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 164 of 175 FirstFirst ... 64 114 154159160161162163164165166167168169 174 ... LastLast
Results 3,261 to 3,280 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by benthe1 View Post
    HAHA. Of course I'm kidding you silly Sally. I'm not going to throw it away. I'm going to sell it. "moronic"?..... lol.... what a fool.
    I'm rubber and you're glue...

oh nevermind. Cya.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    12:03 Eastern, No Verizon update
    me too my phone is still up to date
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosrecords View Post
    So you are threatening Sprint to cancel your service based on an update that is made by the phone manufacturer?

Palm does not have to do any updates by any legal bounds, they released the pre back in June, they could have left it the way it was.

Coming on a pre-users forum and complaining about your provider won't do anything. We are lucky we even get updates, you should be grateful for the community here and the people that love this phone and want to see it grow.
    so Mr. Chaos it's called venting, blowing off steam you've never done that I have been with this thread since day one I have stayed up way passed midnight waiting a few times now believe me I do like palm products very much and have been with the company off and on since I got my first pda I just want a few little perks that is coming our way I guess I'm just tired of waiting and wish palm or someone would have set a hard date for release and I don't think I'm the first person on this thread to say they are going to sh*tcan there phone so thanx for picking me to harsh on
    Global Posts
    13 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by chaosrecords View Post
    ....Usually in the US its within a window of a couple hours, so when the update hits some people will have it, some people wont for a few hours. So just be prepared for it if it comes tonight and Bob has it in New York, and Joe has it in Wisconsin, yet you are in cleveland and still dont have it. Be patient
    doh!...oooo I'd be so mad/jealous if all of the United States and the rest of the free world got 1.4 before Cleveland, Ohio because of what you just said! - I never got so riled up in anticipation about releases before I got a pre. It's amazing how hooked you can get for the next update. Man, some dudes out there sound like they got some serious (I mean like crack attack serious) urgency for this next fix. Sigh, hope it rolls out soon...
    Quote Originally Posted by taroberts1219 View Post
    never had this issue with the iphone and at&t thinking about going back
    Oh - you never had an issue with getting an OTA update w/ an iPhone...?

yeah, that's interesting... didn't know they did OTA updates
    well I am on verizon and NOTHING!
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    nothing here in miami, florida and its 12:03 am. by the way im on Sprint.
    I was watching an old episode of 24... The episode ended at midnight... I checked my phone hoping that the countdown in the show would be extremely fitting for a midnight update release... Guess that was just wishful thinking...
    Quote Originally Posted by taroberts1219 View Post
    never had this issue with the iphone and at&t thinking about going back
    Cool. You can wait for your annual update then...
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Im throwin fricken stones!?!!
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Im really starting to think that this update is not going to happen in February and Palm is going to have to prepare for the riot that we are going to cause...I dont mean physical riot but I think there is going to be a lot of upset customers, including myself.
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurujin View Post
    doh!...oooo I'd be so mad/jealous if all of the United States and the rest of the free world got 1.4 before Cleveland, Ohio because of what you just said! - I never got so riled up in anticipation about releases before I got a pre. It's amazing how hooked you can get for the next update. Man, some dudes out there sound like they got some serious (I mean like crack attack serious) urgency for this next fix. Sigh, hope it rolls out soon...
    Well, to be honest Cleveland should be used to losing and/or finishing last so this theory of his does make sense.
    Quote Originally Posted by salmans21 View Post
    i am 100% positive the update will be out in a few minutes (12:00am) for verizon users.
    Global Posts
    67 Global Posts
    I prefer to expect the worst and be surprised by something better so I'll just assume they meant Hawaii time which would mean it's still the 26th until 5:00 AM Eastern.

Or, maybe Sprint's waiting until the 28th at midnight. Hawaii time. Which would mean two days and 5 hours more.

::shrug::

Yeah, that's prolly it.
    Nothing here in California, I'm on Sprint.
    I think, since Palm is in California, we have until midnight PST
    It's 9:06 here.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by fortes89 View Post
    nothing here in miami, florida and its 12:03 am. by the way im on Sprint.
    Im here with ya man. and aint it cold here dude? weather has been nuts lately
    my phone has been checking for updates for 1 hour now and it is 9pm where I am located