View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    118 12.30%
  • Verizon

    579 60.38%
  • Palm

    262 27.32%
Page 16 of 175 FirstFirst ... 61112131415161718192021 26 66 116 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 3481
  1. #301  
    Quote Originally Posted by salvag View Post
    Sorry I should have been more clear.

    What I meant is that I just checked my oven and my brownies are done, so I took them out.
    HAHAHA

    Seriously this is ridiculous already. Why don't they just say what the release date is? I guess they want to milk it to amp up traffic. I don't know but I think I'm going to just wait for the little update thingy on my phone now.
  2. #302  
    Quote Originally Posted by beerandpolitics View Post
    ohhhhh ur bad
    Quote Originally Posted by salvag View Post
    Sorry I should have been more clear.

    What I meant is that I just checked my oven and my brownies are done, so I took them out.
    You seriously didn't see that coming...? From someone with only one post on the forum...? Really...? Check the front page for PreCentral before believing anything anyone says about it being out. I've seen more posts in this thread with "OMG ITZ OUTS!@~!" and people falling for it then I could care to see in a lifetime.

    If it's out, it's guaranteed it'll be the first post on the P|C homepage.
  3. #303  
    been trolling awhile so I figured I'd register every time I try and update I'm getting the feature list for 1.3.5.1 so I'd say were getting close
  4. #304  
    Quote Originally Posted by ragman1979 View Post
    been trolling awhile so I figured I'd register every time I try and update I'm getting the feature list for 1.3.5.1 so I'd say were getting close
    LOL, I know you're kidding

    I think that means we have 1.3.5.1

    Let me know when you have a feature list for 1.4
  5. #305  
    Quote Originally Posted by ddtphoto View Post
    HAHAHA

    I think I'm going to just wait for the little update thingy on my phone now.
    I've been saying that all along (minus the "little" and "thingy")
  6. #306  
    Quote Originally Posted by UndeadCircus View Post
    You seriously didn't see that coming...? From someone with only one post on the forum...? Really...? Check the front page for PreCentral before believing anything anyone says about it being out. I've seen more posts in this thread with "OMG ITZ OUTS!@~!" and people falling for it then I could care to see in a lifetime.

    If it's out, it's guaranteed it'll be the first post on the P|C homepage.
    chill out
  7. #307  
    Quote Originally Posted by salvag View Post
    chill out
    Maybe you should "chill out." Who do you think you are?

  8. #308  
    Quote Originally Posted by salvag View Post
    chill out
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Maybe you should "chill out." Who do you think you are?

    I'm pretty sure your both just random dudes on the internet goofing around with no real life consequences. Nothing wrong with that. Now lets try and bring it back to on topic.


    now, where did I put my updates button?n... Found it, aw, nuthin.

    I anticipate the next update check I do will have similar results.
    There are four lights.
  9. #309  
    I ran EFV and it said i have /usr/bin/PmNetConfigManager on my phone, i figure it's from my tether 2.0.4, if i can't remove this will it mess up the 1.4 ota update? Thank you for your help.
  10. #310  
    Quote Originally Posted by windzilla View Post
    I'm pretty sure your both just random dudes on the internet goofing around with no real life consequences. Nothing wrong with that. Now lets try and bring it back to on topic.


    now, where did I put my updates button?n... Found it, aw, nuthin.

    I anticipate the next update check I do will have similar results.
    Well if you're not a random dude then I guess you're just some random chick goofing around with no real life consequences? I'm probably more than you will ever be, what are you 17? LOL

    Maybe you didn't notice my reply with the over use of smilies to brighten his mood since 1.4 isn't here, I know that's why everyone is moody.

    So, I'm about ready to release my own 1.4 update right now, I can't wait any longer. Ok, I'm patiently waiting. I put the update app on the last page of my launcher.
  11. #311  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Well if you're not a random dude then I guess you're just some random chick goofing around with no real life consequences? I'm probably more than you will ever be, what are you 17? LOL

    Maybe you didn't notice my reply with the over use of smilies to brighten his mood since 1.4 isn't here, I know that's why everyone is moody.

    So, I'm about ready to release my own 1.4 update right now, I can't wait any longer. Ok, I'm patiently waiting. I put the update app on the last page of my launcher.
    I saw the smiles, and include myself in random dude.

    not trying to be upety, just ammusing, but apparently not so much.

    anyway, enough threadjacking for me, gnight
  12. #312  
    I see no 1.4 in your immediate future.
  13. #313  
    Has anyone thought that maybe it's not even ready for release yet?
  14. #314  
    Hes starting again.
  15. #315  
    they still have 12 more days this month as much as i want it yesterday just like everyone else we all have to be patient and wait even though i want it now!!! lol
  16. #316  
    If I don't get it by the 18th I will be disappointed. Unless if it has something better than what was stated before and is something unique that keeps us on top of other phone users it will make up for it.
  17. #317  
    If the cellphone gig doesn't work out for Palm they could always start an Anticipation company....these guys def know how to keep us suspended!
  18. Shaikh's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    #318  
    maybe they saw the new windows 7 series phone and got a great idea from it which they are now putting into our update in a more palmish way! That would make up for it.

    But again... that could wait until 1.4.5 or something... I wan my camcorder!
  19. #319  
    Maybe they figured out a way to make the processor run at 750 mhz and they didn't want to release it until all of us could get it.
  20. #320  
    Bring it on already WEW!!!!!!!

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions