View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 156 of 175 FirstFirst ... 56 106 146151152153154155156157158159160161 166 ... LastLast
Results 3,101 to 3,120 of 3481
    Yea Guys, the update shouldn't be here until AFTER MIDNIGHT

Everyone Calm down
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeVick7 View Post
    Someone has to know Someone that knows Something????
    in a less than perfect world, that would be the situation. but this is a ****ed up world so we're nowhere near that.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavy415 View Post
    sprint has lied to us for a long time not just this update I thougt also dropping it
    If your meaning they "lied" to us about previous updates, your wrong. There is always very logical explanations as to why they are pushed off. And, they only lied to us if we never got the update. Which we did, We got what they promised.
    Ok guys this is just a thought. Don't call me dumb or anything.

But I was thinking. Could GSM Pre owners who have the firmware 1.4, send the firmware to USA Pre owners?

When the update get finish downloading, they could export the pkg and attach it here?

I also read that some USA Pre owners have the 1.4 firmware. Could they do the same?

This is just a thought!!!!!!! I really don't know if it had been asked already.
    hey guys on a side note guitar hero just hit the app catelog if anyones interested.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by patchs View Post
    Oh no Apolo!
    total bs. He didn't cause the stupid canadians fall. Dammit
    Quote Originally Posted by rschook View Post
    The last major WebOS update, I didn't get until after midnight on the east coast. We have a couple more hours yet, before people can start committing suicide.

yes we do, I still have faith for between now and 3 a.m. E.s.t.
    Global Posts
    37 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    This is BS, tired of the game. Talked with a Sprint rep this afternoon, she assured me it would be out this evening.

Somebody give us some info, tired of following the carrot.
    I promise to make my Sprint payment sometime in the PM on it's due date next month
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy7 View Post
    How does that make your English worse?
    don't worry about it teach just worry about the update.
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    This is BS, tired of the game. Talked with a Sprint rep this afternoon, she assured me it would be out this evening.

Somebody give us some info, tired of following the carrot.
    Exactly how I feel!
    Global Posts
    80 Global Posts
    I stop checking at 11PM Eastern. For those pulling an all-nighter...good luck!
    Palm Pilot 5000 > Palm Pilot Pro> Palm V> Palm Vx> Palm 505> Samsung i500 (Palm OS)> Palm Treo 650> Plam Centro> Palm Pre!
    People complain about Palm not announcing the exact date of release, but the answer is probably that they have TARGETs and when they dont meet them, if they never announced an official date, they dont have to backpedal and get a bad reputation for missing release dates. It's understandable, but still annoying.
    Quote Originally Posted by nerdninja View Post
    I promise to make my Sprint payment sometime in the PM on it's due date next month
    Nice! I think we should all follow that model. "I should be able to pay you later this evening."

LOL
    im kinda confused how verizon has on their website pictures of a phone running the update to 1.4

i mean, i understand how they could of done it (have control to which phones get update) but why would they do that without releasing the update? could potential cause confusion...and annoyence
    Quote Originally Posted by b1baller View Post
    I can tell you that we have been anticipating this update for a long time. Especially with the additions of flash 10.0 and Video recording

Im not sure whats taking this song long. 26th Evening time? On the east coast it is 10:24pm and the westcoast is 6:24pm

I say the worst case senario that we might have a couple more hours , but i'm sure the update will be here tonight
    I think everyone in this forum have been anticipating this update ... if it gets delayed my guess is, it would be for a good reason possibly a major bug found last min ..
    Quote Originally Posted by rothoof View Post
    check this thread on sprint.com, some asked why the post was removed. Kinda interesting
    Looks like izzyks (Sprint admin) confirmed again today that update is coming tonight... My guess is towards midnight or past midnight to avoid all thousands of us rushing to get it at the same time.
    OKAY, let me say this again for everyone. The update will not be here until midnight. We knew this hours ago. My mom works at sprint at the headquarters. Everyone relax. In the grand scheme of things does it matter if the upgrade comes now, two hours ago, or at midnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    OKAY, let me say this again for everyone. The update will not be here until midnight. We knew this hours ago. My mom works at sprint at the headquarters. Everyone relax. In the grand scheme of things does it matter if the upgrade comes now, two hours ago, or at midnight.
    Midnight central or eastern?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    I think you might know what you are talking about, I will believe you.
    also because precentral tweeted that the latest tip they had was set to release after midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by solarmoo900 View Post
    poor ohno
    That was terrible!