View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 155 of 175 FirstFirst ... 55105145150151152153154155156157158159160165 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,100 of 3481
    I bet there are some Palm employees reading this thread and laughing their ***** off!
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    any bell users got it yet?
    WARNING I don't think the update is coming tonight on sprint.

Reason 1: Verizon said its coming tomorrow..

Reason 2: Admin posted on sprint forums saying it was tonight but the post removed. Why was it removed? The most logical reason is that he had information wrong in the post and thus it had to be removed. Meaning that the slated release date for today was most likely wrong.

Just my 2 cents though..

-Toaster
    This is BS, tired of the game. Talked with a Sprint rep this afternoon, she assured me it would be out this evening.

Somebody give us some info, tired of following the carrot.
    Quote Originally Posted by DogEars View Post
    Wow, I'm surprised it hasn't dropped yet.

Wonder what is causing the delay.
    that is what i am starting to ask myself .... if it is not released tonight as previously stated by sprint ... they must have found a huge bug
    Verizon delayed it until yesterday so sprint must delay also. There it is final
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnzmobb View Post
    that's cool just wondering if you had the inside scoop on what's the deal .. but by the looks of it your probably just waiting just like everyone else
    I can tell you that we have been anticipating this update for a long time. Especially with the additions of flash 10.0 and Video recording

Im not sure whats taking this song long. 26th Evening time? On the east coast it is 10:24pm and the westcoast is 6:24pm

I say the worst case senario that we might have a couple more hours , but i'm sure the update will be here tonight
    Quote Originally Posted by pavy415 View Post
    sprint has lied to us for a long time not just this update I thougt also dropping it
    good english.
    Global Posts
    167 Global Posts
    Remember sprint only internaly stated the update would be this evening. Someone mentioned it on the support forums but obviously was out of line because the post was removed. No promiss was ever made to the customer. Just a heads up to employees so if it landed they would be prepared.
    poor ohno
    sprint has lied to us for a long time not just this update I thougt also dropping it
    I fail to understand the continuing accusations that Sprint is at fault here
    Someone has to know Someone that knows Something????
    The last major WebOS update, I didn't get until after midnight on the east coast. We have a couple more hours yet, before people can start committing suicide.
    Oh no Apolo!
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    good english.
    yea thanks I am playing online games and posting this on my pre which the keyboard of my pre is faulty thanks for being a teacher
    no one from sprint knows anything about it except it will post on there website once released
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by ericco View Post
    To take a screen shot, click Orange, Sym and P. It'll go to one of your picture folders. Just upload it from there.

I've been reading this forum all day long, anxiously avaiting the update. Figured I might as well contribute something.
    I know how to take a screen shot can I upload it rit from my phone to precentral or do I need to go through a computer can I post it str8 from my phone
    yea thanks I am playing online games and posting this on my pre which the keyboard of my pre is faulty thanks for being a teacher
    How does that make your English worse?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by toasterthegamer View Post
    WARNING I don't think the update is coming tonight on sprint.

Reason 1: Verizon said its coming tomorrow..

Reason 2: Admin posted on sprint forums saying it was tonight but the post removed. Why was it removed? The most logical reason is that he had information wrong in the post and thus it had to be removed. Meaning that the slated release date for today was most likely wrong.

Just my 2 cents though..

-Toaster
    Palm WebOS Phones:What happened to the WebOS 1.4 Feb-26...
    check this thread on sprint.com, some asked why the post was removed. Kinda interesting
    Quote Originally Posted by solarmoo900 View Post
    poor ohno
    I know, I think disqualification was too harsh. He barely touched Tremblay.