View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 144 of 175 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134139140141142143144145146147148149 154 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 3481
    hey guess what .......i got the webos 1.4 # 8.30 est
    at first it dint update so i change my zone to Canada and i change the time. restarted and hit the update.........it went into roaming and
    webos 1.4 was downloading............
    good luck all
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    but US HAS HAD 1.4 Updates!! Go check other threads, verizon users are getting the update already so you KNOW it's ****ing sprint now!!!
    Where is your proof of this?
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    I'm sorry but that's pretty ****ED UP That us loyal Sprint customers who waitied in lines to get this phone and verizon comes along and gets the PRE PLUS now they get the update and we don't? Sprint better get on the ***** ball cuz I'm really getting tired of them. They have ALWAYS been terrible when it comes to updates! And also maybe they should consider hiring people to work for them that know at least a lil about technology,EVERY TIME I go to a sptint store one of the clerks will see ,y phone and say,"WOW!! Where did you get that!!! How did you do that?? Lmao"
    Again aaron? Proof? Link?
    - Jeff
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Where is your proof of this?
    go look in the pre forums there's already a thread for people who have 1.4. There's proof and everything
    you guys are just running off at the mouth? where is the proof? there would be a 30 page long thread if people were getting the updates.
    where the damn update....im getting tired of this crap...sprint users should get it first for christ sake....KKKKKAAAAHHHHHNNNN!!!!!
    aw man...not here yet?
    Go look at the thread 1.4 ROLL CALL.
    AGAIN Aaron. post a link please! Maybe I am missing it.
    - Jeff
    i
    need
    Quote Originally Posted by aaron130 View Post
    I'm sorry but that's pretty ****ED UP That us loyal Sprint customers who waitied in lines to get this phone and verizon comes along and gets the PRE PLUS now they get the update and we don't? Sprint better get on the ***** ball cuz I'm really getting tired of them. They have ALWAYS been terrible when it comes to updates! And also maybe they should consider hiring people to work for them that know at least a lil about technology,EVERY TIME I go to a sptint store one of the clerks will see ,y phone and say,"WOW!! Where did you get that!!! How did you do that?? Lmao"
    Quit being a troll. I really don't think it has anything to do with the carriers now that the update has been approved. Sprint has always been great to me and my family for well over 10 years now. If you are tired of them then cut and run. Find some other carrier because I know Sprint is not the worst.
    woooo!
    I just put the phone in airplane mode. Connected the wifi. And set the time zone to Thailand. It didn't work.
    To the last, I will grapple with thee... from Hell's heart, I stab at thee! For hate's sake, I spit my last breath at thee!
    this thing needs 2 update already,i missed my grandfathers funeral for this
    lol time to make nachos and go to sleep and pray that the update will be ready when I wake up......