View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 142 of 175 FirstFirst ... 42 92 132137138139140141142143144145146147 152 ... LastLast
Results 2,821 to 2,840 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    mmm...Kittens...Now I'm hungry, dammit!
    **** Cheney what are you doing here?
    Global Posts
    36 Global Posts
    my phone is stuck on "Checking for updates..." and has been for about 15 - 20 minutes now..
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    ?
    the answer is "typo"
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by austinquattro View Post
    I keep seeing people mention that they checked on WiFi...how is that done? Do you just turn on the phone's WiFi?
    yes
    I keep seeing people mention that they checked on WiFi...how is that done? Do you just turn on the phone's WiFi?
    *ding*
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Badda bing.
    Sprint Palm 2 - Developer Mode - 2.1.0
    Tell me something....

Do you ever feel like Desmond on LOST (in the hatch who punched the codes repeatedly) as you punch the update button...wondering....

is this really for anything? Is there ACTUALLY this "notification" that will appear and tell us the update is ready?
    it means,like me,,I have a wireless network set up in my home. So I have wi fi on and surfing on my pre,using my home network and not ev.
    well its 8:34 pm est and still no update ...
    Quote Originally Posted by showmrock View Post
    Tell me something....

Do you ever feel like Desmond on LOST (in the hatch who punched the codes repeatedly) as you punch the update button...wondering....

is this really for anything? Is there ACTUALLY this "notification" that will appear and tell us the update is ready?
    LMAO love it.
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    ^^ HA HA, i couldn't agree more! ^^
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Qnzmobb View Post
    well its 8:34 pm est and still no update ...
    What time is it...in which time zone??? im so confused
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    What time is it...in which time zone??? im so confused
    That's what you get for living in Phoenix, you nonconforming to DST commie!
    its 5:40 pm in California
    i bet itll be pushed shortly after 6pm pacific. they said evening, and it isnt evening at palm hq yet.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    That's what you get for living in Phoenix, you nonconforming to DST commie!
    well if everyone would just constantly keep updating me what time it is in their time zone i wont get confused....oh wait they are whew
    It's 7:30 here in the good old overland park, I could spit on sprints world hq like I want to and still no sprint update
    Global Posts
    4 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by youslippin View Post
    i bet itll be pushed shortly after 6pm pacific. they said evening, and it isnt evening at palm hq yet.
    good call.
    Global Posts
    28 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityisLife View Post
    Not even 10 minutes ago, I got this from Palm:

8:20 PM George: Hello.
    8:20 PM Christina White: HEllo
    8:20 PM George: I understand that you want to know the release of update 1.4. Am I correct?
    8:20 PM Christina White: Yes
    8:21 PM George: I would like to inform you that we in chat support do not have any information regarding the future updates or releases.
    8:21 PM Christina White: Oo
    8:21 PM George: once there is an update you can have the update over the air on the phone under the updates application
    8:21 PM Christina White: It's supposed to release today.....
    8:22 PM George: I am sorry. We do have the information regarding that only once it is released. We cannot provide any information untill and unless the update is released.
    8:22 PM George: I think you can understand.
    8:23 PM Christina White: Ok, but Pre users in Europe and Asia already have 4.1 on thier phones. They're posting videos on YouTube. How can it be a future release when it's already released in some areas?
    8:24 PM George: The update varies from regions. It depends on the carriers on the phones.
    8:24 PM George: Just for confirmation are you from USA?
    8:24 PM Christina White: Yes.
    8:25 PM Christina White: Do I need to contact Sprint?
    8:25 PM George: Not necessary. As of now there isn't any update released for US customers. You can keep checking on the updates application on the phone
    8:25 PM Christina White: Thank you.
    8:25 PM George: You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?
    8:25 PM Christina White: No, thank you.
    If I promised people to release an update before the end of the month and they would continually pester me and get mad at me for breaking promises I never made, I'd delay the update just in spite of them. Sprint said end of February. That's not today. Stop ****ing calling them. They cannot release info until update is out. Those calls are recorded and reviewed and they can get in trouble for divulging information that they weren't supposed to. If you're going to kill yourself because there's no update tonight, I will personally tie a noose for you. That's how sick I am of f*&ing idiots on this forum. Pre still works as a phone without the update and it's Friday night. Use Pre to call your friends and go have fun.
    I taught my 5 month old German shepard to roll over on her back when I point my finger at her and say 'bang bang'. My Facebook friends don't believe me and ask for video proof. I told them I would post this video tonight to shut them up. So much for that. Lmfao