View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 141 of 175 FirstFirst ... 4191131136137138139140141142143144145146151 ... LastLast
Results 2,801 to 2,820 of 3481
    ***!! All mine says is application updates availeable yet ALL my apps are updated!! *** Is up with that?
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    jeeez my freakin phone is not up to date it has no 1.4 quit telling me a lie I think my phone just flipped me the bird and told me to **** off
    If I hadn't looked on Precentral yesterday, I'd be able to enjoy my evening right now...
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    sorry i was just distracted by the photo in your signature
    lol i'm sorry that wasn't my intention..or maybe it was.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    maybe you should watch intervention
    Lol yeah if they had a precentral episode but the olympics are coming on now sweet....distractions bring um on lol.
    I really don't understand rolling this thing out after hours. If there's issues, who's going to be in to help?
    dear palm,

if you cant get this update out by the 28th then ****** off and you can no longer get me as a customer. dont say its coming at a certain time unless it really is.

sincerely,
    a ****ed off pre owner
    this is kind of ridiculous....the update is ready...who actually makes the call on when this is released...what guy? You know there's one guy who releases the hounds when it comes to this sorta stuff
    Quote Originally Posted by bballschmidt23 View Post
    dear palm,

if you cant get this update out by the 28th then ****** off and you can no longer get me as a customer. dont say its coming at a certain time unless it really is.

sincerely,
    a ****ed off pre owner
    Dear you,

Your ""Letter"" isn't going to do any good in these forums.

Have a good day,

Addy.
    Quote Originally Posted by devilhound1 View Post
    Lol yeah if they had a precentral episode but the olympics are coming on now sweet....distractions bring um on lol.
    track record for the us on the 4 man bobsled k I'll go to the off topic thread lol.
    No. Keep it to the 1.4 thread - this is getting ridiculous.
    Quote Originally Posted by bballschmidt23 View Post
    dear palm,

sincerely,
    a ****ed off pre owner
    It's obviously not Palm. It's Sprint. As evidenced by other carriers releasing the update.
    Small update? Pshaw.

And it seems to me that patience isn't the strong suit of some folks around here. To each his own, of course, but you know that stress will wreck your heart and take years off your life... :-)
    Not even 10 minutes ago, I got this from Palm:

8:20 PM George: Hello.
    8:20 PM Christina White: HEllo
    8:20 PM George: I understand that you want to know the release of update 1.4. Am I correct?
    8:20 PM Christina White: Yes
    8:21 PM George: I would like to inform you that we in chat support do not have any information regarding the future updates or releases.
    8:21 PM Christina White: Oo
    8:21 PM George: once there is an update you can have the update over the air on the phone under the updates application
    8:21 PM Christina White: It's supposed to release today.....
    8:22 PM George: I am sorry. We do have the information regarding that only once it is released. We cannot provide any information untill and unless the update is released.
    8:22 PM George: I think you can understand.
    8:23 PM Christina White: Ok, but Pre users in Europe and Asia already have 4.1 on thier phones. They're posting videos on YouTube. How can it be a future release when it's already released in some areas?
    8:24 PM George: The update varies from regions. It depends on the carriers on the phones.
    8:24 PM George: Just for confirmation are you from USA?
    8:24 PM Christina White: Yes.
    8:25 PM Christina White: Do I need to contact Sprint?
    8:25 PM George: Not necessary. As of now there isn't any update released for US customers. You can keep checking on the updates application on the phone
    8:25 PM Christina White: Thank you.
    8:25 PM George: You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?
    8:25 PM Christina White: No, thank you.
    Last edited by TrinityisLife; 02/26/2010 at 08:29 PM. Reason: Adding how long ago the conversation was & emphasis put on no update for US customers
    I heard 7 pm PST.. Its 530 pm here in Cali now..
    How is it sprint? It seems like the only ones to get this update were GSM phones in foreign countries.
    Quote Originally Posted by Addyc View Post
    Dear you,

Your ""Letter"" isn't going to do any good in these forums.

Have a good day,

Addy.
    Dear Addy,

I could have sworn this forum had a direct link to the Sprint and PALM headquarters....how dare you dash my beliefs and faith

Greg
    Quote Originally Posted by TrinityisLife View Post
    Not even 10 minutes ago, I got this from Palm:

8:20 PM George: Hello.
    8:20 PM Christina White: HEllo
    8:20 PM George: I understand that you want to know the release of update 1.4. Am I correct?
    8:20 PM Christina White: Yes
    8:21 PM George: I would like to inform you that we in chat support do not have any information regarding the future updates or releases.
    8:21 PM Christina White: Oo
    8:21 PM George: once there is an update you can have the update over the air on the phone under the updates application
    8:21 PM Christina White: It's supposed to release today.....
    8:22 PM George: I am sorry. We do have the information regarding that only once it is released. We cannot provide any information untill and unless the update is released.
    8:22 PM George: I think you can understand.
    8:23 PM Christina White: Ok, but Pre users in Europe and Asia already have 4.1 on thier phones. They're posting videos on YouTube. How can it be a future release when it's already released in some areas?
    8:24 PM George: The update varies from regions. It depends on the carriers on the phones.
    8:24 PM George: Just for confirmation are you from USA?
    8:24 PM Christina White: Yes.
    8:25 PM Christina White: Do I need to contact Sprint?
    8:25 PM George: Not necessary. As of now there isn't any update released for US customers. You can keep checking on the updates application on the phone
    8:25 PM Christina White: Thank you.
    8:25 PM George: You’re welcome. Is there anything else I can help you with?
    8:25 PM Christina White: No, thank you.
    ?
    I am about 3 seconds from calling "Mother" but she did say midnight.
    I keep seeing people mention that they checked on WiFi...how is that done? Do you just turn on the phone's WiFi?