View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    118 12.30%
  • Verizon

    579 60.38%
  • Palm

    262 27.32%
Page 140 of 175 FirstFirst ... 40 90 130135136137138139140141142143144145 150 ... LastLast
Results 2,781 to 2,800 of 3481
  1. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #2781  
    Quote Originally Posted by devilhound1 View Post
    Time to watch some 16 and pregnant on MTV to make me feel not so bad for sitting at home waiting for an update on my phone, it's working... Wait nope just checked my update again damn this sucks but it's fun too. Lol
    maybe you should watch intervention
  2. #2782  
    well looks to me like we are really gonna have a reason to be ****ed now!! I haven't said anything up till now cuz I figured I'd give them the benefit of the doubt but it sure don't look too good. 8:15 Eastern and nothing.
  3. #2783  
    Quote Originally Posted by wnk View Post
    my brothers and my palm pre isnt connecting to update server
    mine either it says cannot connect
  4. Evansgw
    Evansgw's Avatar
    #2784  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    dude just because you eat vietnamese food doesnt mean you will get the update like that guy in vietnam
    oh well, I thought i'd appease the pre gods... I hope it works soon...
  5. #2785  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    maybe you should watch intervention
    that's a nice program!
  6. #2786  
    Mine is stuck on the "Checking for updates," for a while, which beats pressing the button every 30 seconds.
    Since, the Olympics are on and since my Pre is sitting on a Touchstone and using wifi, I have all night.
  7. #2787  
    question. once 1.4 is released, is going to be available for download to everyone, or just certain carriers? because i see that some people already have 1.4 on verizon..?
  8. #2788  
    Mine is connecting, no update. By the way I looked up evening(since that is when the update is coming). It is the time period between afternoon and night when the sky darkens. I would say it is officially night in Kansas City. Is the sun still up in California?
  9. del420's Avatar
    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #2789  
    three more kittens must DIE!!!
  10. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #2790  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    question. once 1.4 is released, is going to be available for download to everyone, or just certain carriers? because i see that some people already have 1.4 on verizon..?
    im sorry did you say somthing
  11. mjhombre's Avatar
    Posts
    23 Posts
    Global Posts
    26 Global Posts
    #2791  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Damnn i feel sorry for you guys without webOS 1.4.0
    Cruel!!!
  12. #2792  
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    It is the time period between afternoon and night when the sky darkens. I would say it is officially night in Kansas City. Is the sun still up in California?
    it is light in Cali but the sun is going down
  13. #2793  
    the reason everyones update is just stuck updating is because there's probably a million of us trying it at the same time,lol
  14. #2794  
    my Pre keep saying unable to connect 2 many geeks keep hitting the update just let that bull**** come everyone going crazy because some guy over Vietnam has it this is the USA were not 1st in anything
    Last edited by youngwilldaking; 02/26/2010 at 07:29 PM.
  15. #2795  
    Last update happened at 7:03 PM Central time, I'm giving up by 9 PM central.
  16. #2796  
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    Mine is connecting, no update. By the way I looked up evening(since that is when the update is coming). It is the time period between afternoon and night when the sky darkens. I would say it is officially night in Kansas City. Is the sun still up in California?

    yeah still light ( but gloomy rainy) in california. doesnt get dark for another 25 minutes or so.
  17. #2797  
    Quote Originally Posted by Pre1 View Post
    im sorry did you say somthing
    hmm..to validate this with a response or not? hmm..
  18. #2798  
    Unable to connect about 10 min ago. Time zone? central in San Antonio TX
  19. #2799  
    Quote Originally Posted by del420 View Post
    three more kittens must DIE!!!
    mmm...Kittens...Now I'm hungry, dammit!
  20. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #2800  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    hmm..to validate this with a response or not? hmm..
    sorry i was just distracted by the photo in your signature

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions