View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 139 of 175 FirstFirst ... 3989129134135136137138139140141142143144149 ... LastLast
Results 2,761 to 2,780 of 3481
    Not without a fight. Sprint has been loyal to palm forever. Plus, it doesn't make Sprint look strong if they have to bow down to verizon. I am surprised we don't have the Pre Plus yet.
    Global Posts
    182 Global Posts
    So.... Do we still think the poll is "on" Tired of pressing the damn update button.... I want to believe in PALM, but at this point its getting difficult to. I do love the card's and multitasking, but they seem to just get weaker and weaker.... Sprint customers have been hanging on since the beginning... I woke up and stood in line at 3am to make sure I was first.... and we're left out like this.... Verizon seems to have some glimmer of hope and with all due respect to the Vietnam guy.... They get it first?!!? *** is up with that... seriously

7pm Central time...nothing.... Sprint of course.....
    Quote Originally Posted by sknnie View Post
    my wife says, "PUT OUT THE DARN UPDATE already so my husband can stop talking about it"
    thank god she is at work so I can wait all by my lonesome.
    Global Posts
    8 Global Posts
    it's not fair to palm
    The guy in Vietnam is on a GSM carrier not Verizon.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    I'm going with some penne and stuffed chicken ravioli tossed in a simple olive oil and italian seasoning mixture
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    at least with my xenon I didn't worry about these things it was just a phone now that I have a mobile device I have so much to keep up with it's way to hard and my girlfriend told me if I spend another night with those phone geeks online I'm gonna get cut off man she's p**s*d now I can't wait to start taking video of her I hope I don't have to move out
    Have y'all not seen the road call map. Several USA citizens have the update as verizon customers... 0 for sprint
    Anyone think the unlocked phones got it cause they aren't tethered to a carrier? Or am I stating the obvious?
    - Jeff
    Palm Pre- and a 32 GB TouchPad.
    Quote Originally Posted by xadjustx View Post
    Have y'all not seen the road call map. Several USA citizens have the update as verizon customers... 0 for sprint
    Im on verizon and its 6pm and nothing here.
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    Anyone think the unlocked phones got it cause they aren't tethered to a carrier? Or am I stating the obvious?
    good point!
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    well.. this has been a fun/confusing long journey. Good bye cruel world. (Insert Emo Action Here)
    HTC 6700 > HTC6800 > Treo Pro > HTC Diamond > Palm Pre
    Damnn i feel sorry for you guys without webOS 1.4.0
  14. wnk
    my brothers and my palm pre isnt connecting to update server
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Meltedwire View Post
    yeah i wonder since they arent tied to a carrier they pull it directly from the palm servers.
    Hey Hook Em...are you in Austin, TX? If you are, maybe we'll get it at the same time...
    Global Posts
    71 Global Posts
    look at what this guy from CrackBerry wrote on twitter. He's calling this update "Small".

@obigeorge: One of the craziest threads I have ever seen for such a small update http://bit.ly/bmpqTG #webOS1.4
    Sprint... Throw me a freaking bone here.
    Global Posts
    142 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by austinquattro View Post
    Hey Hook Em...are you in Austin, TX? If you are, maybe we'll get it at the same time...
    unfortunately I left for dallas...still I bet we get it at the same time
    Time to watch some 16 and pregnant on MTV to make me feel not so bad for sitting at home waiting for an update on my phone, it's working... Wait nope just checked my update again damn this sucks but it's fun too. Lol