View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    118 12.30%
  • Verizon

    579 60.38%
  • Palm

    262 27.32%
Page 130 of 175 FirstFirst ... 30 80 120125126127128129130131132133134135 140 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 3481
  1. #2581  
    It is confirmed for today, all the rest are rumors.
    If it isn't today, then you have every right to complain.
  2. #2582  
    It is confirmed for today, all the rest are rumors.
    If it isn't today, then you have every right to complain.
  3. #2583  
    Jovan-

    We've had updates in the middle of the night b4. You know that.
  4. #2584  
    It is only a phone!
  5. #2585  
    6:52pm here in miami, fl.... no update yet, but like i said in other of my posts...once we get this, what will be left to expect
  6. mellisnj's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    #2586  
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyricky View Post
    After chatting with a palm rep, this is what i got:


    3:27 PM Connecting to Rescue Gateway: control.app52.logmeinrescue.com...
    3:27 PM Connected to Rescue Gateway. A support representative will be with you shortly.
    3:28 PM Support session established with Ryan.

    3:28 PM Ryan: Thank you for contacting Palm. My name is Ryan . How can I help you today?
    3:28 PM Ricky Adams: hi, is 1.4 webos update coming today
    3:29 PM Ryan: I understand that you want to know about the weboS 1.4.
    3:29 PM Ricky Adams: yes correct
    3:30 PM Ryan: Well, update is 1.4 is not released and we are not supposed to comment on any unrealeased update or feature.
    3:30 PM Ryan: If there is any update the same will be posted on the palm web site.
    3:30 PM Ricky Adams: it has released on other countries last night, why would sprint not?
    3:30 PM Ryan: However, if the update is released the you will get a prompt on th phone to upodate.
    3:32 PM Ricky Adams: is there any information showing in your system that it will be released tonight? or in feb?
    3:32 PM Ryan: I am sorry, I should not comment on tis.
    3:33 PM Ricky Adams: on Precentral.net, there has been tons of Rumors stating it was tonight. I was just seeing. I understand that you cannot comment on this. if there was a way you could maybe hint?
    3:34 PM Ryan: Well, there is a possibility.
    3:34 PM Ryan: That's all I can say.
    3:35 PM Ricky Adams: ok thank you.
    3:35 PM Ryan: You are welcome. Thank you so much for understanding.
    3:35 PM Ryan: Can I be of any other help?
    3:35 PM Ricky Adams: no. thank you. take care
    I was told differently:

    6:28 PM Connecting to Rescue Gateway: control.app01-15.logmeinrescue.com...
    6:28 PM Connected to Rescue Gateway. A support representative will be with you shortly.
    6:29 PM Support session established with Sandy.

    6:29 PM Sandy: Hello Mark.
    6:29 PM Sandy: Thank you for contacting Palm. My name is Sandy.
    6:29 PM Mark Ellis: hello sandy
    6:29 PM Mark Ellis: I have a quick question for you this evening
    6:30 PM Sandy: Sure.
    6:30 PM Sandy: I am here to help you.
    6:30 PM Mark Ellis: I am inquiring about an update for the Palm Pre. The webos 1.4 update
    6:31 PM Mark Ellis: do you know if that update will be released today?
    6:32 PM Sandy: Well Mark as of now we do not have any information about the update release. But it will be soon. You will receive a notification message on your device about the update in couple of hours.
    6:32 PM Mark Ellis: So if I am going to recieve and update on my device in a couple of hours am I to assume it will be release today?
    6:33 PM Sandy: Yes, it will be.
    6:33 PM Mark Ellis: Ok how's the weather where you are? and thank you for the information
    6:34 PM Sandy: I am from India
    6:34 PM Sandy: Weather is hot here.
    6:34 PM Sandy: Here’s the reference number for our chat: Chat session ID number 51488397. Keep this number as a record of this chat.
    6:34 PM Sandy: Can I be any further help for you?
    6:34 PM Mark Ellis: That beats the snow but thank you for the information.
    6:34 PM Mark Ellis: No that should do it thank you.
    6:35 PM Sandy: Thank you for contacting Palm and feel free to contact us for further assistance. We rely on your suggestions and feedback to help us provide the best support, so please take a few minutes to complete the survey that you’ll receive via email. When you’re ready, click Disconnect to close the chat window. Have a great day!

    6:35 PM Sandy has sent a link: https://secure.logmeinrescue.com/Cus...3-287c177506a7
    6:37 PM Sandy has ended the session.


    BTW this confirms that no one really knows for sure!!!
  7. Pre1's Avatar
    Posts
    57 Posts
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    #2587  
    one of these guys that have 1.4 should use their video cam to record the rick roll vid playing on their computer and then post a link about amazing 1.4 update info that link to their pre video. that would be the best rick roll ever.

    except everyone in this thread would hate them for life.
  8. #2588  
    Good god people they said Friday NIGHT NIGHT not day. They have all freaking night. Now of course Palm never said this it was Sprint, so really Palm has until February. That is the only timeframe they promised, was sometime in February. Start complaining March 1st.
  9. #2589  
    calm down, take a deap breath it's not the end of the world. Enjoy your friday and don't worry about it..

    good things come to those who wait..


    Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  10. #2590  
    What did I say??? INDIA
  11. #2591  
    Yeah, Jovan.
    Have a couple of beers or something to make the wait easier.
  12. mellisnj's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    #2592  
    I only asked about the weather to find out where support rep was from... Guess he was kinda partially right lol
  13. #2593  
    dbd--> <--jovan

    Does that help?
  14. #2594  
    I will cry if it doesn't hit tonight. Then I forget about it and play some modern warfare 2.
  15. #2595  
    Quote Originally Posted by dbd View Post
    Yeah, Jovan.
    Have a couple of beers or something to make the wait easier.
    personally i'm going to go see that movie the crazys!!! can't wait, i'm just waistin time here until my fiancee gets off work.


    Currently using: Sprint Palm Pre and Sprint HTC EVO 4G
  16. #2596  
    Quote Originally Posted by 05typesdc5 View Post
    personally i'm going to go see that movie the crazys!!! can't wait, i'm just waistin time here until my fiancee gets off work.
  17. rothoof's Avatar
    Posts
    510 Posts
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    #2597  
    Quote Originally Posted by mellisnj View Post
    I was told differently:

    6:28 PM Connecting to Rescue Gateway: control.app01-15.logmeinrescue.com...
    6:28 PM Connected to Rescue Gateway. A support representative will be with you shortly.
    6:29 PM Support session established with Sandy.

    6:29 PM Sandy: Hello Mark.
    6:29 PM Sandy: Thank you for contacting Palm. My name is Sandy.
    6:29 PM Mark Ellis: hello sandy
    6:29 PM Mark Ellis: I have a quick question for you this evening
    6:30 PM Sandy: Sure.
    6:30 PM Sandy: I am here to help you.
    6:30 PM Mark Ellis: I am inquiring about an update for the Palm Pre. The webos 1.4 update
    6:31 PM Mark Ellis: do you know if that update will be released today?
    6:32 PM Sandy: Well Mark as of now we do not have any information about the update release. But it will be soon. You will receive a notification message on your device about the update in couple of hours.
    6:32 PM Mark Ellis: So if I am going to recieve and update on my device in a couple of hours am I to assume it will be release today?
    6:33 PM Sandy: Yes, it will be.
    6:33 PM Mark Ellis: Ok how's the weather where you are? and thank you for the information
    6:34 PM Sandy: I am from India
    6:34 PM Sandy: Weather is hot here.
    6:34 PM Sandy: Here’s the reference number for our chat: Chat session ID number 51488397. Keep this number as a record of this chat.
    6:34 PM Sandy: Can I be any further help for you?
    6:34 PM Mark Ellis: That beats the snow but thank you for the information.
    6:34 PM Mark Ellis: No that should do it thank you.
    6:35 PM Sandy: Thank you for contacting Palm and feel free to contact us for further assistance. We rely on your suggestions and feedback to help us provide the best support, so please take a few minutes to complete the survey that you’ll receive via email. When you’re ready, click Disconnect to close the chat window. Have a great day!

    6:35 PM Sandy has sent a link: [url]
    6:37 PM Sandy has ended the session.


    BTW this confirms that no one really knows for sure!!!
    what time zone are you in
  18. #2598  
    Well it's gone midnight in UK, so much for everyone getting it same day.
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
  19. #2599  
    great now I got the time zone map out, cst 630 for me is in an a half hour lol
  20. mellisnj's Avatar
    Posts
    69 Posts
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    #2600  
    EST New Jersey... Is it roll call time lol

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions