View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 129 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2979119124125126127128129130131132133134139 ... LastLast
Results 2,561 to 2,580 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    I am sort of tall and they are sort of Guatemalan.
    Did you keep one and name him Squishy?
    I wonder how many of you guys have a tab open with post saying "I got 1.4!!!" just sitting there waiting to hit the button.
    Quote Originally Posted by prefanatic View Post
    Why does this update rollout seem like the crappiest one yet? none of the others seemed as bad.
    Totally...what is the deal? I've been hitting "update" all day, and it just keeps telling me I have application updates. I don't have any application updates. I already ran Emergency Patch Recovery. Now just twiddling my thumbs.
    God, we're pathetic.
    After chatting with a palm rep, this is what i got:

3:27 PM Connecting to Rescue Gateway: control.app52.logmeinrescue.com...
    3:27 PM Connected to Rescue Gateway. A support representative will be with you shortly.
    3:28 PM Support session established with Ryan.

3:28 PM Ryan: Thank you for contacting Palm. My name is Ryan . How can I help you today?
    3:28 PM Ricky Adams: hi, is 1.4 webos update coming today
    3:29 PM Ryan: I understand that you want to know about the weboS 1.4.
    3:29 PM Ricky Adams: yes correct
    3:30 PM Ryan: Well, update is 1.4 is not released and we are not supposed to comment on any unrealeased update or feature.
    3:30 PM Ryan: If there is any update the same will be posted on the palm web site.
    3:30 PM Ricky Adams: it has released on other countries last night, why would sprint not?
    3:30 PM Ryan: However, if the update is released the you will get a prompt on th phone to upodate.
    3:32 PM Ricky Adams: is there any information showing in your system that it will be released tonight? or in feb?
    3:32 PM Ryan: I am sorry, I should not comment on tis.
    3:33 PM Ricky Adams: on Precentral.net, there has been tons of Rumors stating it was tonight. I was just seeing. I understand that you cannot comment on this. if there was a way you could maybe hint?
    3:34 PM Ryan: Well, there is a possibility.
    3:34 PM Ryan: That's all I can say.
    3:35 PM Ricky Adams: ok thank you.
    3:35 PM Ryan: You are welcome. Thank you so much for understanding.
    3:35 PM Ryan: Can I be of any other help?
    3:35 PM Ricky Adams: no. thank you. take care
    Last edited by sillyricky; 02/26/2010 at 06:40 PM. Reason: make easier to read.
    so have any sprint users gotten the update yet?
    Global Posts
    419 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    Sort of. It will be sent in batches of 100,000 customers. But, anyone can just hit the update button and get it sooner.
    I'm going to push the update button at midnight and if my Pre doesn't inform me it's downloading webOS 1.4, I'm going to throw my phone at you. And your Mom. No not your Mom. Mom's are too awesome. But I will throw it at you.
    Need help with your webOS device? PM me for help!
    Quote Originally Posted by Tcub View Post
    I'm going to push the update button at midnight and if my Pre doesn't inform me it's downloading webOS 1.4, I'm going to throw my phone at you. And your Mom. No not your Mom. Mom's are too awesome. But I will throw it at you.
    dont throw them at the moms! We need them to drive Pre Plus and Pixi Plus Sales!
    Quote Originally Posted by sillyricky View Post
    dont throw them at the moms! We need them to drive Pre Plus and Pixi Plus Sales!
    And for the pancakes!!!!
    This is my first post here but, even my 5 year old is eagerly awaiting the update. When i walked in the door from work he took my phone hit the update button He has been asking about it every day for a few weeks now.
    P.S. The secret is you have to go to sprint store that has tech support in it and boom 1.4 jus got off the phone with a at rep she told me it's comes out at 630 but you can go inside sprint store and they will do it for you for free I'm on my way now succers illll beee baaaaaccccck
    sunday i can wait till, jus hope they dont push it to next month
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    they're so tiny....
    discrimination?
    Global Posts
    102 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dhMassacre View Post
    if i don't get it tonight, i'm killing myself.
    Too funny not suicide but just the fact that we are even discussing 1.4 to the lengths of suicide. (I know it was a joke but if you didn't think it was funny man F yall)
    Quote Originally Posted by aolbites View Post
    Did you keep one and name him Squishy?
    ?????????....keep one? What's ur problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by lightmagick View Post
    And for the pancakes!!!!
    we need them for other things too
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    P.S. The secret is you have to go to sprint store that has tech support in it and boom 1.4 jus got off the phone with a at rep she told me it's comes out at 630 but you can go inside sprint store and they will do it for you for free I'm on my way now succers illll beee baaaaaccccck
    well its 6:48pm est and i just hit the update button for the millionth time only to find nothing =(
    no, the secret is to lay your phone on a flat suface, spin it counterclock wise 3 times then check for update. lol
    the 15th was..
    the 25th was..
    today also??

unreal...
    Wednesday was International Pancake Day.
    ..could be 6:30 PM CST, considering Sprint's headquarters is CST.