View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 124 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134174 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post
    how are you watching NBC?
    sprint tv app, go to "live" channels, then NBC Mobile. And it's back on now. Showing figure skating as of 5 mins ago.
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    BTW when did the update screens start saying "Help will be available at launch." I just started noticing that the other day?
    Quote Originally Posted by spikeypaul View Post
    its called ashleymadison.com

Ok so I just spent about 30 minutes on that site lol.
    Nothin' on my Sprint Pre yet as of 4pm.
    That is when all of the main Customer Service people get to work in INDIA. GO SPRINT!!!
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    That is when all of the main Customer Service people get to work in INDIA. GO SPRINT!!!
    LOL
    My latest roll-out report is at http://forums.precentral.net/2253566-post36.html

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
    oh geez...the forum is dying slowly...8 minutes between posts....oh man this could get serious....quick someone make up a rumor about 1.4 being released on the west coast first...

THIS JUST IN! ***palm announces 1.4 will be released to general public of the state of California before the rest of country and only after they all get the update will the rest of the U.S. receive the OTA update to 1.4 - Palm Disinformation Branch***
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    oh geez...the forum is dying slowly...8 minutes between posts....oh man this could get serious....quick someone make up a rumor about 1.4 being released on the west coast first...

THIS JUST IN! ***palm announces 1.4 will be released to general public of the state of California before the rest of country and only after they all get the update will the rest of the U.S. receive the OTA update to 1.4 - Palm Disinformation Branch***
    I got excited when I read the "THIS JUST IN!". hhaha.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post

yea I wish I'm in cali and nothing yet I doubt it and it might never be today either
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    Ok I was patient until today now i cant stand that people on the other side of the world have 1.4 while the rest of us slobber on our keyboards and stare at this stupid thread.
    I hope this is just a rumor.. Please Lord Tell Me This Is a Rumor.. I have a friend that goes to Stanford and he tells me through " his grape vine" that they pushed it back another week because of some last minute issues with the Video Recording not editing correctly.
    It worked seamlessly when Rubinstein showed the demo...
    ok ok ok ok....seriously...

did you guys read the rest???

"Palm Disinformation Branch"
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeVick7 View Post
    I hope this is just a rumor.. Please Lord Tell Me This Is a Rumor.. I have a friend that goes to Stanford and he tells me through " his grape vine" that they pushed it back another week because of some last minute issues with the Video Recording not editing correctly.
    It worked seamlessly when Rubinstein showed the demo...
    In the words of Wayne Brady, "Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a *****!?!?"
    The rest of what??
    That was one of the ALL TIME favorite lines from that show... lol.. I love that...

Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a *****!?!?"
    2,500 Posts jeez
    4:41pm Miami, Florida....nothing yet, this sucks
    Quote Originally Posted by fortes89 View Post
    4:41pm Miami, Florida....nothing yet, this sucks
    they migt not send it today either they have a deadline of sunday to last minute send it if it's not today
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    yep we were told evening well just a hour and change togo ny time