View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    118 12.30%
  • Verizon

    579 60.38%
  • Palm

    262 27.32%
Page 124 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2474114119120121122123124125126127128129134174 ... LastLast
Results 2,461 to 2,480 of 3481
  1. #2461  
    Quote Originally Posted by Xsavior View Post
    how are you watching NBC?
    sprint tv app, go to "live" channels, then NBC Mobile. And it's back on now. Showing figure skating as of 5 mins ago.
  2. mhelfer's Avatar
    Posts
    35 Posts
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    #2462  
    BTW when did the update screens start saying "Help will be available at launch." I just started noticing that the other day?
  3. #2463  
    Quote Originally Posted by spikeypaul View Post
    its called ashleymadison.com


    Ok so I just spent about 30 minutes on that site lol.
  4. #2464  
    Nothin' on my Sprint Pre yet as of 4pm.
  5. #2465  
    That is when all of the main Customer Service people get to work in INDIA. GO SPRINT!!!
  6. rothoof's Avatar
    Posts
    510 Posts
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    #2466  
    Quote Originally Posted by kc_exactly View Post
    That is when all of the main Customer Service people get to work in INDIA. GO SPRINT!!!
    LOL
  7. #2467  
    My latest roll-out report is at http://forums.precentral.net/2253566-post36.html

    -- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals
  8. #2468  
    oh geez...the forum is dying slowly...8 minutes between posts....oh man this could get serious....quick someone make up a rumor about 1.4 being released on the west coast first...


    THIS JUST IN! ***palm announces 1.4 will be released to general public of the state of California before the rest of country and only after they all get the update will the rest of the U.S. receive the OTA update to 1.4 - Palm Disinformation Branch***
  9. #2469  
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    oh geez...the forum is dying slowly...8 minutes between posts....oh man this could get serious....quick someone make up a rumor about 1.4 being released on the west coast first...


    THIS JUST IN! ***palm announces 1.4 will be released to general public of the state of California before the rest of country and only after they all get the update will the rest of the U.S. receive the OTA update to 1.4 - Palm Disinformation Branch***
    I got excited when I read the "THIS JUST IN!". hhaha.
  10. #2470  
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    oh geez...the forum is dying slowly...8 minutes between posts....oh man this could get serious....quick someone make up a rumor about 1.4 being released on the west coast first...


    THIS JUST IN! ***palm announces 1.4 will be released to general public of the state of California before the rest of country and only after they all get the update will the rest of the U.S. receive the OTA update to 1.4 - Palm Disinformation Branch***
    yea I wish I'm in cali and nothing yet I doubt it and it might never be today either
  11. rothoof's Avatar
    Posts
    510 Posts
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    #2471  
    Ok I was patient until today now i cant stand that people on the other side of the world have 1.4 while the rest of us slobber on our keyboards and stare at this stupid thread.
  12. #2472  
    I hope this is just a rumor.. Please Lord Tell Me This Is a Rumor.. I have a friend that goes to Stanford and he tells me through " his grape vine" that they pushed it back another week because of some last minute issues with the Video Recording not editing correctly.
    It worked seamlessly when Rubinstein showed the demo...
  13. #2473  
    ok ok ok ok....seriously...

    did you guys read the rest???

    "Palm Disinformation Branch"
  14. #2474  
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeVick7 View Post
    I hope this is just a rumor.. Please Lord Tell Me This Is a Rumor.. I have a friend that goes to Stanford and he tells me through " his grape vine" that they pushed it back another week because of some last minute issues with the Video Recording not editing correctly.
    It worked seamlessly when Rubinstein showed the demo...
    In the words of Wayne Brady, "Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a *****!?!?"
  15. #2475  
    The rest of what??
  16. #2476  
    That was one of the ALL TIME favorite lines from that show... lol.. I love that...

    Is Wayne Brady gonna hafta choke a *****!?!?"
  17. #2477  
    2,500 Posts jeez
  18. #2478  
    4:41pm Miami, Florida....nothing yet, this sucks
  19. #2479  
    Quote Originally Posted by fortes89 View Post
    4:41pm Miami, Florida....nothing yet, this sucks
    they migt not send it today either they have a deadline of sunday to last minute send it if it's not today
  20. del420's Avatar
    Posts
    133 Posts
    Global Posts
    141 Global Posts
    #2480  
    yep we were told evening well just a hour and change togo ny time

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions