View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 123 of 175 FirstFirst ... 2373113118119120121122123124125126127128133173 ... LastLast
Results 2,441 to 2,460 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by Bob-C View Post
    ARGGHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This Palm device around I had PROMISED myself I would not get all caught up in a WebOS Update Silly Season. Yet here I am hitting refresh all day and posting in an anticipation thread with over 62 pages in it. I am still Palm's bee-yotch.

Just RELEASE IT ALREADY!

I'm BEGGING you for GOD's SAKE!! ...

i need my fix

Sounds like someone needs a cookie.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    I feel sorry for you guys who dont have 1.4.0 yet
    Untill it dies and you gotta doctor it with 1.3.5.1 because no 1.4 doctor is out
    At least while we're waiting we can sit back and watch our Palm Stock go down the toilet. It's almost down to $6 a share.

I don't care, I'm going down with the ship. I may or may not get plastered as I do so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    No actually I just want Flash.
    Palm doesn't hate you, if they did they wouldn't have made the most awesome phone for you to buy.

BUT they DO hate me...they make a sweet OS, put it in a sweet tiny phone with an amazing screen, but provide the weakest slide out KB with an awesome oreo defect, and then a pearl button thing that I haven't used since I bought it....I mean its like eating a bacon filled cow tongue....you know what's inside is totally awesome and great, but you gotta get through that cow tongue....
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    it's called match.com
    ***** u aint ripped.
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    it's called match.com
    its called ashleymadison.com
    Sweetnessinfall: Please put whoever that babe was (who is it?) back up as your avatar. It made the waiting more enjoyable.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    at this point it is clear to me that sprint does not wish to deal with tech support calls, so they are releasing it at the end of the day today so you have a weekend to **** about it not working....
    Quote Originally Posted by spikeypaul View Post
    its called ashleymadison.com
    Haha, I know someone who did that too!
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    At least while we're waiting we can sit back and watch our Palm Stock go down the toilet. It's almost down to $6 a share.

I don't care, I'm going down with the ship. I may or may not get plastered as I do so.
    Let me know when it hits $4 so I can buy.

I am kind of dreading this update a little, I have to drag my **** into VZW and exchange my phone for the double/tripping letter keyboard bug... and risk one of the other 3 or 4 bugs I could have wrong with it lol
    I'm in class here at college, and I was trying to watch the olympics on NBC moible tv on my pre (which I am using to post this) and I got the error "servers are down for maintenance" could this be a sign of the update?
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    at this point it is clear to me that sprint does not wish to deal with tech support calls, so they are releasing it at the end of the day today so you have a weekend to **** about it not working....
    I am systems administrator for some mission critical servers that, if they go down, I get paged to go in for. My first and foremost rule is: NEVER, EVER change something in the servers on a Friday. Cause I don't want to go in on the weekend.
    still no update in minneosta?
    Quote Originally Posted by vtboyarc View Post
    I'm in class here at college, and I was trying to watch the olympics on NBC moible tv on my pre (which I am using to post this) and I got the error "servers are down for maintenance" could this be a sign of the update?
    What it means is you are screwed if you were trying to watch USA vs Finland while in lecture hall!!
    Global Posts
    20 Global Posts
    Anyone got any inside info as to what time Palm plans to push the OTA notification?

*can't...resist...hitting...updates...refresh...button...<sigh>*
    What it means is you are screwed if you were trying to watch USA vs Finland while in lecture hall!!
    nah I'm in a big auditorium. And I spy 2 other students with pres...I wonder if they know about 1.4?
    nope not yet in mn
    Global Posts
    153 Global Posts
    My guess....the update will be pushed out @ 8pm tonight.

Well it better happen or I will go and kick Jon Rubinstein in the balls!
    Global Posts
    89 Global Posts
    how are you watching NBC?
    Sweetnessinfall: Please put whoever that babe was (who is it?) back up as your avatar. It made the waiting more enjoyable.
    lol, i'll put her in my signature when I get back home later