View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 121 of 175 FirstFirst ... 21 71 111116117118119120121122123124125126 131 171 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 3481
    um...where does that leave us palm pre users?
    Quote Originally Posted by peabrain View Post
    oh what the heck!
    so its 27th NOT 26th for anybody in any country!
    Well, at least we got official word now. YAY!
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Il say it first...you need to setup a avatar/signature detail link cause you will get asked often "is it you" "who is it" etc etc I remember GFunk a long while back had to do the same.
    i've already been PMd twice in regards to it. i don't mind. a smart user will know that's not me in the avatar or sigpic. it's unfortunate that the phones we carry are often times smarter than the user
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    i still believe we get ours tonight "evening"
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Hopefully a day ahead of Verizon customers
    sprints forums say today, which kind of makes sense for us to get it a day early. I've been on those forums before when I had an instinct, usually pretty acurate.
    Global Posts
    209 Global Posts
    Man, Here's to hoping we Sprint users get it today!
    Drove 3 hours to buy my Palm Pre on day one.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keegsta View Post
    Man, Here's to hoping we Sprint users get it today!
    +1
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

All the sprint stuff that was released yesterday shows Friday evening so I still have hopes it will be here sometime tonight.
    it would be very nice if we could get it today. And it would be very nice if everyone quit hitting the update application every 5 minutes!!
    Quote Originally Posted by sphyg04 View Post
    it would be very nice if we could get it today. And it would be very nice if everyone quit hitting the update application every 5 minutes!!
    I usually check at the top of the hour
    LMAO.. now its tomorrow.... tomorrow they're going to announce it for 28th here goes another 24hrs of meaninless posts on this thread.. But hey, at least i got my 10 posts and now am able to post links and see pictures in people's signatures.. Its like a VIP upgrade. amazing. I want to shake hands with Admin who came up with that rule
    I have a friend (manager) working at a Spint store and he told me that the rollout will start this evening at about a pace of 100,000 phones an hour. Keep in mind that he also told me that sometimes the people above don't keep their word, and he cannot verify anything for me. So let's hope that the people on top get this update out!
    Global Posts
    301 Global Posts
    I really don't trust Sprint's word because it has been broken too many times. Doesn't anyone remember that Sprint was the one say that 1.4 was suppose to come out on the 15th?

On the other hand, all updates have come at night past 6pm PST. And if they push this on a weekend and something goes wrong with no one around palm to help, they will catch PRPRPR $hell$. $That$ $is$ $why$ $I$ $am$ $a$ $bit$ $surprised$ $that$ $Verizon$ $would$ $do$ $theirs$ $on$ $Saturday$. $Also$, $if$ $this$ $does$ $get$ $delayed$ $to$ $Monday$ ($for$ $some$ $odd$ $reason$) $then$ $Palm$ $will$ $never$ $be$ $trusted$ $again$ $since$ $it$ $came$ $straight$ $from$ $the$ $CEO$ $himself$ $that$ $this$ $update$ $would$ $be$ $out$ $in$ $February$.

My guess....it will come out when it comes out which will be today.
    Sprint Phones owned since Fall of 2001: Samsung I300, Samsung I330, Samsung I500, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Centro, 800w, Palm Pre, Samsung Epic and now the HTC 3D EVO.
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    i've already been PMd twice in regards to it. i don't mind. a smart user will know that's not me in the avatar or sigpic. it's unfortunate that the phones we carry are often times smarter than the user
    Well the part where u said "im not a betting man" pretty much ended the is that a real sig pic and if it was you then hats off to the docs who nipped and tucked all the right parts...lol
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Good thing that refresh button is not physical - I would have worn mine out by now! Ready to see video recording and Flash support.
    Global Posts
    76 Global Posts
    Does the WebOS doctor have the latest version?
    WHY CAN'T SOMEONE JUST LEAK THE 1.4 WEBOS DOCTOR THAT WORKS AT PALM OR SPRINT?!?!?!?!? oh well, see you guys later!
    My update is just stuck on searching, either it's a good sign or o2 customers are all trying at the same time. Any UK users got it yet?
    Absolutely mental Depeche Mode fan since 1988, iPhone themer, app UI design, PM me for anything graphics-wise.
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    Well the part where u said "im not a betting man" pretty much ended the is that a real sig pic and if it was you then hats off to the docs who nipped and tucked all the right parts...lol
    maybe i should put "i'm not a betting man" somewhere in my signature lol