View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 118 of 175 FirstFirst ... 18 68 108113114115116117118119120121122123 128 168 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,360 of 3481
    Still no update here!
    Quote Originally Posted by hboyer90 View Post
    omg me too, I'm definitely gonna make some now lol
    I wish. I have been on a low cal/no carb diet since Jan 1st. But I have lost 23 pounds. Eat one for me too please
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    Global Posts
    117 Global Posts
    before this thread goes up in flames LOL

No update here in MO on Sprint been checking like crazy tried battery pull restart update settings update PRL etc. On EV not Wifi 10:09am CT
    LOL, could be a million plus replies to this thread. Seems like a very limited subset have it so far. If Jason Robataille is correct and only 1% of people use Preware Patches, he says he has seen 7 unique users updating their patches, that would imply that onl 700 people workwide have it so far...
    Global Posts
    752 Global Posts
    Not being able to get the update is even more annoying than there being no update at all..
    No update here either IL, sprint. i think sprint has to wait a bit longer...
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    I do!
    Oh sorry, wrong thread!
    Quote Originally Posted by 6tr6tr View Post
    Still no update here!
    Ha, Ha....Ha....ya.
    Sprint|Samsung Epic
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRQTekt View Post
    So question...

...I understand that when we get 1.4 that PreWare will automatically make patches that aren't compatible into Dummy patches.

But some of the past patches seem to have been implemented on the new update (Like the blinking notifications) so...

...how do we go about DELETING patches that are no longer needed out of the system? Or is that done automatically?
    Just use Preware to delete the Dummy Patch Package.

The actual patch will have been removed by the AUPT, so all you're removing is the placeholder for any updates to that patch. Since there won't be any, you can remove the dummy file without worry.
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post

The actual patch will have been removed by the AUPT, so all you're removing is the placeholder for any updates to that patch. Since there won't be any, you can remove the dummy file without worry.
    Dummy file?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    So that leaves out anybody in New Jersey?
    +1
    Nothing in MST on VZW.
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    I never thought "Your phone is up to date. 1.3.5.1 Feature Highlights..." could be considered an insult. It's now the most annoying set of words that I can see.
    Quote Originally Posted by Spader View Post

Thanks. I read through that posting on the front page a while ago, but couldn't make out the answer to my question from it.
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...
    so has anybody got the update? Minnesota?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    Ok here's an update to all this fun. I just found a new 1.6 feature the led/flash is now a laser beam....i walked up/down my street and melted all my neighbors driveways in less than 30 min.....i am the new block hero. thank you Palm.

Oh the fun this snowy day will bring.
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    So has anyone on sprint in the US gotten the update yet?
    I don't think the US-Sprint users will get it till sometime after 7:00 PM PST. No definate word when Verizon users will get theirs.
    In past 24 hrs I fixed one of my cars, stop basement leak, practiced making babies, all while you guys are still pushing that update buttong lol
    Quote Originally Posted by palmpreboss View Post
    so has anybody got the update? Minnesota?

yeah I'm from Minnesota too, nothing so far...anyone else?