View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 117 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1767107112113114115116117118119120121122127167 ... LastLast
Results 2,321 to 2,340 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    yap i can confirm I just got it. My phone just made me breakfast. Man this update is awsome.
    well im a premier customer which means i get it too! . hmm i wonder if pre will go to work for me too.
    Motorola i710 > Motorola i760 > Samsung M520 > Palm Pre
    Global Posts
    810 Global Posts
    I say we all start hitting the refresh button on the update app ever 10 mins starting @ 10 am est just to show that even though we are not getting it we are gonna slam the servers anyway. They should have just opened the flood gates, first come first serve...
    Quote Originally Posted by dkotoric1 View Post
    yap i can confirm I just got it. My phone just made me breakfast. Man this update is awsome.
    u r a total baffoon and a lier.. 1.6 as at right now can only make dinner.. breakfast will come in 1.7
    Quote Originally Posted by helidos View Post
    I say we all start hitting the refresh button on the update app ever 10 mins starting @ 10 am est just to show that even though we are not getting it we are gonna slam the servers anyway. They should have just opened the flood gates, first come first serve...
    Yeah! Great idea! So when they are actually ready to release the update, the servers are down and we are delayed even further! Brilliant!
    WOW!!! This thing is AWESOME!!! Not only has battery life SIGNIFICANTLY improved (been running all day, and STILL only down to 83%!!!), but the TV Remote and Radar Detector functions are GREAT!!!

My only problem - every time I walk by my pantry, my microwave popcorn stash keeps popping! Do I need to be concerned with a tumor?
    I need some pancakes!!!!
    ORIGINAL HANDSPRING TREO USER! I ROCKED IT WITH PRIDE!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    WOW!!! This thing is AWESOME!!! Not only has battery life SIGNIFICANTLY improved (been running all day, and STILL only down to 83%!!!), but the TV Remote and Radar Detector functions are GREAT!!!

My only problem - every time I walk by my pantry, my microwave popcorn stash keeps popping! Do I need to be concerned with a tumor?
    how come? with 1.6 you always will have full charge.. is called " OVER THE AIR CHARGING " you just need to make sure there is air where you at !!
    Quote Originally Posted by PRE_LUVER View Post
    I need some pancakes!!!!
    omg me too, I'm definitely gonna make some now lol
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    how come? with 1.6 you always will have full charge.. is called " OVER THE AIR CHARGING " you just need to make sure there is air where you at !!
    So that leaves out anybody in New Jersey?
    Global Posts
    473 Global Posts
    1.6 is a special Northeast release.

Just place the Pre in a snow bank or driveway (16" of snow and up is recommended which is easy to find today) and watch the snow melt away.....when all snow is melted u will notice battery is still at 100%. It was the coolest thing really it was I swear!
    T300 - T600 - T650 - T700p - T755p - T800w - Pre
    Quote Originally Posted by Fisack23 View Post
    So that leaves out anybody in New Jersey?
    don't know.. maybe.. i live in NYC
    K so I'm still trying to figure out if this is for real or just a joke ( sorry for sounding like a newb). Cuz everything here is all sarcasm. If it is real I'd like to see more screenshots and info on any additional features on 1.6
    I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale 2Phresh. I'll sell it to you cheap. (Translation: It's a joke.)
    Quote Originally Posted by GenericMusings View Post
    I have some ocean front property in Arizona for sale 2Phresh. I'll sell it to you cheap. (Translation: It's a joke.)
    sorry.. but Arizona will get 1.4 for now
    got me a Hotpocket
    The 1.6 update is 49 MB. This is obviously a fake.
    Your Pre wants Word Whirl from the App Catalog.

It told me.
    Quote Originally Posted by 2Phresh View Post
    K so I'm still trying to figure out if this is for real or just a joke ( sorry for sounding like a newb). Cuz everything here is all sarcasm. If it is real I'd like to see more screenshots and info on any additional features on 1.6
    lmao dude. which anticipation thread is out there officially right now? compare the numbers and figure out for your self. in the meantime il melt the snow in front of my building with the pre.
    Quote Originally Posted by jovanny27 View Post
    Sprint will only release 1.6 to their premier customers... the rest will get 1.4
    You do know that some people are actually going to believe you, right? Haha
    Quote Originally Posted by hofs1 View Post
    1.6 is a special Northeast release.

Just place the Pre in a snow bank or driveway (16" of snow and up is recommended which is easy to find today) and watch the snow melt away.....when all snow is melted u will notice battery is still at 100%. It was the coolest thing really it was I swear!
    I recently moved from the NE down to GA. Can I has 1.6 too???? Please?
    So question...

...I understand that when we get 1.4 that PreWare will automatically make patches that aren't compatible into Dummy patches.

But some of the past patches seem to have been implemented on the new update (Like the blinking notifications) so...

...how do we go about DELETING patches that are no longer needed out of the system? Or is that done automatically?
    Tomorrow I'll be me again...