View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 114 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1464104109110111112113114115116117118119124164 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,280 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by vincenzo View Post
    some dewd in the gsm forums say she just got the 1.4 update.
    Yup. Go back a page and you will see that its been mentioned already. Here's to hoping its available at midnight EST in the USA.
    I'm in Mexico City (I override the telcel 1.2.5 webos and installed the sprint 1.3.5.1) following the Vietnam guy thread, I have to give it to palm this 1.4 update is like a 24episode, every minute counts.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Here (east coast, sprint) I just keep getting a loooong "checking for update..." message followed by "unable to connect."
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    i dont buy it either. Because everyone knows to remove patches and he has the battery patch.
    i'm not really sure why i'm so excited for video recording, when i own a small media company, and have a dozen videocameras laying around.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mqguitar View Post
    i dont buy it either. Because everyone knows to remove patches and he has the battery patch.
    Heh, while I'll admit that I'm not 100% onboard that it's real yet...several times I've updated without removing the patches first, so I'd say that's circumstantial.
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    Flash won't be out right after 1.4 guys. It will be a while longer for flash.
    Quote Originally Posted by leez View Post
    Heh, while I'll admit that I'm not 100% onboard that it's real yet...several times I've updated without removing the patches first, so I'd say that's circumstantial.
    With AUPT, you no long need to remove patches. I guess he will be one of the first real-world examples.
    Global Posts
    65 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by leez View Post

Idk as being someone posting on precentral i think you would listen to what people say to to EPR. my phone is clean right now waiting to have things ready for 1.4
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    With AUPT, you no long need to remove patches. I guess he will be one of the first real-world examples.
    You sound like you're talking about a cure for zombies.
    Downloading as we speak guys... See the GSM Pre forum.
    why are people waiting til midnight when statement clearly states it will be here tomorrow evening.
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    why are people waiting til midnight when statement clearly states it will be here tomorrow evening.
    You mean the same statement that was taken down twice, AND said the Pixi would update on a non-existent (2/29/10) date? I'm plenty patient, but obviously the earlier information had some issues
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
    everyone knows you no longer need to remove your patches.I trust aupt will work just fine.
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    is nobody here i think everyone is watching the gsm vietnam thread
    Global Posts
    147 Global Posts
    i think so
    Hi Everybody!!!
    everyone is hitting update even though it said it will be here tomorrow eve.,,lol
    they don't like us anymore
    so funny,,everyone vanished at midnight,, now they are ****ed because they convinced themselves it would be here at midnight. Lol,,better than tv
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by zmann View Post
    so funny,,everyone vanished at midnight,, now they are ****ed because they convinced themselves it would be here at midnight. Lol,,better than tv
    No man! Everyone is at http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...-1-4-a-13.html

Because 1.4. IS OUT! Official and all! go check the front page of precentral! No one is posting here but that other thread is moving like a Chat window... its fast...