View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

    118 12.30%
  • Verizon

    579 60.38%
  • Palm

    262 27.32%
Page 113 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1363103108109110111112113114115116117118123163 ... LastLast
Results 2,241 to 2,260 of 3481
  1. #2241  
    Quote Originally Posted by pavy415 View Post
    what does this thread have to do with sex and kittens? It's about 1.4 update
    Because 1.4 has video capture. If it were here, we could be video-documenting the sex and kitten sacrifice for future generations to learn from: don't tease tech geeks with new toys.
  2. #2242  
    True story - tonight I was showing my 3-year old daughter videos of my recent ice fishing trip taken on my pre w/precorder and she said "dad, can I see some of you and I ice fishing when I get older?". I smiled and told her that it was very cute, but that my phone can't take videos of things that haven't happened yet. That is, not until 1.4 comes out tomorrow it can't...
  3. #2243  
    Quote Originally Posted by Sweetnessinfall View Post
    so tomorrow night? who's ready? lol
    If this thread has escalated to killing kittens, and threatening to destroy Palm.
    I think they would be ready.
    So to answer your question, yes I'm ready.
  4. #2244  
    i just did a youtube search and i found a video of the webos 1.4 (video capture and editing)
    here
    lol
  5. #2245  
    @sweetnessinfall I love you. Marry me?
  6. #2246  
    Quote Originally Posted by byosphere View Post
    @sweetnessinfall I love you. Marry me?
    Creepy much?

    Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

    Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  7. #2247  
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    If this thread has escalated to killing kittens, and threatening to destroy Palm.
    I think they would be ready.
    So to answer your question, yes I'm ready.

    lmao
  8. #2248  
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    Creepy much?
    Just kidding, with all the dead kitten talk I thought I would lighten the mood. LOL
  9. #2249  
    Someone in Vietnam says he is downloading 1.4 now. He has a screenshot to backup his claim (I'm not vouching for him, just passing the word along). http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...ing-1-4-a.html
    Last edited by BMIC50; 02/25/2010 at 10:08 PM. Reason: added link
  10. #2250  
    Quote Originally Posted by BMIC50 View Post
    Someone in Vietnam says he is downloading 1.4 now. He has a screenshot to backup his claim (I'm not vouching for him, just passing the word along).
    See if you can get it and post it, otherwise BS

    Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

    Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
  11. #2251  
    any way to the picture?
  12. leez's Avatar
    Posts
    136 Posts
    Global Posts
    210 Global Posts
    #2252  
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    See if you can get it and post it, otherwise BS
    http://forums.precentral.net/gsm-pre...ing-1-4-a.html
    Loving the Pre...
    Follow me on Twitter
  13. #2253  
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    See if you can get it and post it, otherwise BS
    I just added the link to the thread. He has 3 pics and one dev has verified that the pics seem consistent.
  14. Shaikh's Avatar
    Posts
    297 Posts
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    #2254  
    Those pictures say the download is 36 mbs... I highly highly doubt a major update such as this is going to be that small..
  15. #2255  
    I'm on Sprint and I just called Verizon customer service. I demanded to know why I hadn't receive WebOS update 1.4. The Verizon assistant then asked me if it was supposed to come in the mail. I said no, its over the air. He asked me for what phone. I said the Palm Pre Plus. He said... "The what?". I repeated, he still didn't know what I was talking about. He finally was like, well I'm going to have to send you over to tech support. The transfer didn't go through because I couldn't enter the phone number of a valid Verizon number.
  16. #2256  
    I don't buy it..
  17. #2257  
    Quote Originally Posted by Rudementry View Post
    I'm on Sprint and I just called Verizon customer service. I demanded to know why I hadn't receive WebOS update 1.4. The Verizon assistant then asked me if it was supposed to come in the mail. I said no, its over the air. He asked me for what phone. I said the Palm Pre Plus. He said... "The what?". I repeated, he still didn't know what I was talking about. He finally was like, well I'm going to have to send you over to tech support.
    Wow.
  18. #2258  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Those pictures say the download is 36 mbs... I highly highly doubt a major update such as this is going to be that small..
    It has been mentioned that Palm has a new way of packaging the updates. Not sure how valid that is, but it could be true.

    Either way, I am staying up till midnight EST to find out if we can get it then. He is on GSM, so there might be some discrepancy for us on CDMA...but I hope not!
  19. #2259  
    some dewd in the gsm forums say she just got the 1.4 update.
  20. #2260  
    he's also on a gsm pre so the us carriers don't factor at all into him getting his firmware upgrade. Unless I'm mistaken... It might just be the european mobile market, but I was under the impression that everything's a lot more progressive overseas.

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions