View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 112 of 175 FirstFirst ... 1262102107108109110111112113114115116117122162 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,240 of 3481
    Even I was desperately hoping for today, it was the first thing i checked this morning, and kept checking throughout the day, but to be one day off isn't that bad considering we could have been waiting another month.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shaikh View Post
    Its alright bro! Just remember, to each his own. Just because we are all freaking out doesnt mean we are all really killing kittens, punching wives (a post made LONG time ago), slitting wrists and the like.
    For the record, I've been killing kittens the whole time.
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    Tomorrow evening guys, 24 hours from now, and Pre owners will be basking in the glow of Flash while us Pixi owners just start uploading videos of us celebrating. I've got a three day weekend anyways, plenty of time to check out the video app.
    I don't think we get Flash tomorrow, it just enables WebOS to run Flash when it is eventually released. Which probably won't be for a while yet.
    Quote Originally Posted by womp View Post
    For the record, I've been killing kittens the whole time.
    We were supposed to punch the WIFE and kill the KITTEN?

uh oh. I should have paid closer attention!
    Killing kittens isn't working, try puppies
    Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    I don't think we get Flash tomorrow, it just enables WebOS to run Flash when it is eventually released. Which probably won't be for a while yet.
    flash will be an app that u download in the app catalog right after u update to 1.4...but it will be beta
    Juan

2010-2011 Champions!

Quote Originally Posted by Big Dookie View Post
    Changelog provided by PreCentral says it will be available in the App Store at update, unless I'm misreading some subtle meaning.
    LG Rumor -> HTC Touch -> Palm Pixi -> Palm Pre+ (if they ever bring it to Sprint)
    so is the update coming at 12:00 tonight or later in the day
    Quote Originally Posted by juavez707 View Post
    so is the update coming at 12:00 tonight or later in the day
    My guess is tomorrow evening, not at midnight, but it never hurts to check :3
    i'm asuming if it is coming tomorrow it will be after all the app updates are released for the day, which palm may have had a cutoff to submit palm updates so I would expect allot of them tomorrow.
    what does this thread have to do with sex and kittens? It's about 1.4 update
    I would love for it to come out tonight at midnight, even if it's west coast midnight.
    Quote Originally Posted by pavy415 View Post
    what does this thread have to do with sex and kittens? It's about 1.4 update
    those are the two major updates in 1.4.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    The kittens were a running joke about waiting for 1.4 and killing kittens as a threat. Believe me, somehow it all comes back to 1.4.
    There are officially no more cats on the eastern sea board as of 10 minutes ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by kirk0625 View Post
    The kittens were a running joke about waiting for 1.4 and killing kittens as a threat. Believe me, somehow it all comes back to 1.4.
    o lol. Anyways I want 1.4 as much as anybody and I am very bummed out that it has been pushed back to tomorrow then mayby it will be pushed back again
    Okay, the kittens and bunnies crap is getting pretty damn old.
    Seriously guys.
    *Sounds the alarm for people that care*

*No on reacts*
    so tomorrow night? who's ready? lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Demlor View Post
    Okay, the kittens and bunnies crap is getting pretty damn old.
    Seriously guys.
    we are all going crazy and need to have the update now that is why it keeps going on