View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 110 of 175 FirstFirst ... 10 60 100105106107108109110111112113114115 120 160 ... LastLast
Results 2,181 to 2,200 of 3481
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Ya its a ANTICIPATION THREAD not a slit your wrist thread since the update is not out yet. I am only talking to the people who are over reacting and not to everyone posting ok?

funny... cuz your first post is asking EVERYONE to chill out. way to keep your story straight. so not talking to everyone then?

good work..
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    Ok people this is my first post but I had to make a account to tell everyone to chill out! Yes I am anxious about the update and want my Pre to be the best it can be. But some of you people are quite sad as others have mentioned here. I mean think about how spoiled you all sound. Your basically crying over a update for a phone that gets you what video recording and some flash support down the road? O boy their are more important things in life than this. Think about all the people in Haiti and Africa and even in the US that are CRYING for food to stay alive. Are you gonna be able to LIVE without 1.4? I think so. So I suggest you get back to work or whatever your life involves and just wait for Palm to send out the text that will tell us when 1.4 is ready ok thanks!
    But, even assuiming there is just one Pre in Haiti and one in Africa (and they both have wifi connections when the power comes on tonight for an hour), and just those two Pre's had video recording and misc. messaging enhancements, don't you think there would be a little less pain and a little more joy over there? Let's try to think about their happiness even in the midst of your own personal angst.
    ok?
    You could have donated to Haiti via text about 30 times. That would have done a lot more for the better good.
    Quote Originally Posted by jared1333 View Post
    funny... cuz your first post is asking EVERYONE to chill out. way to keep your story straight. so not talking to everyone then?

good work..
    Notice I said SOME of you in the 2nd sentence? Read much? I am not changing a word of my story.
    wow alot more posts then were on here last night lol dont have time to read em all i just hope its out by saturday
    Ok update again #2 says 2/26 now and doesn't give an evening time, more official, front page again, check it out ...
    R.I.P Palm Centro (6.5.09)
    New Pre Owner (6.6.09)

Quote Originally Posted by joe8617 View Post
    But, even assuiming there is just one Pre in Haiti and one in Africa (and they both have wifi connections when the power comes on tonight for an hour), and just those two Pre's had video recording and misc. messaging enhancements, don't you think there would be a little less pain and a little more joy over there? Let's try to think about their happiness even in the midst of your own personal angst.
    LOL good post. I am not trying to start anything with anyone. I come in peace on this board. Just wanted to voice my opinion.
    haha I can't believe this thread hhas turned from anticipation of 1.4 to everyone getting ****y at each othher. Calm down folks everything is going to be OK. Oh aalso can you tell that I typed this on my pre plus with all the doubled up lettes? Haha
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    Notice I said SOME of you in the 2nd sentence? Read much? I am not changing a word of my story.
    LOL except that you say some people are sad in your THIRD sentence... not second. Regardless in your first sentence you direct the post to all of the people posting in this thread...

still good work... welcome to the community, your going to do well here...
    I mean think about how spoiled you all sound. Your basically crying over a update for a phone that gets you what video recording and some flash support down the road?
    Look familar?
    Global Posts
    95 Global Posts
    LOL good post. I am not trying to start anything with anyone. I come in peace on this board. Just wanted to voice my opinion.
    It's cool. You have a good point. But we are all just super Pre- fans/geeks so this gets to be like Christmas Eve when you are 8 years old.
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulsebuyer View Post
    Ok update again #2 says 2/26 now and doesn't give an evening time, more official, front page again, check it out ...
    but it also says pixi 2/29/10 lol
    Looks like the Pixi users out there have to wait for the next leap year before they get 1.4.

http://www.precentral.net/sprint-for...say-it-isnt-so

hahaha
    Follow me on teh Twitterz
    Quote Originally Posted by joe8617 View Post
    It's cool. You have a good point. But we are all just super Pre- fans/geeks so this gets to be like Christmas Eve when you are 8 years old.
    Very true it does almost feel like getting a whole new phone with this update. I am excited no doubt. I just hope future posts don't get me in hot water with people. I was expecting a few people to agree with me but I guess I was sadly mistaken.
    the second posted page has been deleted by sprint as well...
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Very true it does almost feel like getting a whole new phone with this update. I am excited no doubt. I just hope future posts don't get me in hot water with people. I was expecting a few people to agree with me but I guess I was sadly mistaken.
    Its alright bro! Just remember, to each his own. Just because we are all freaking out doesnt mean we are all really killing kittens, punching wives (a post made LONG time ago), slitting wrists and the like. We are all just being drama queens about something that we are excited about! It doesnt matter as much to you, thats fine actually that maybe better for you since you didnt have to face three big rumored dates and be disappointed. But for us this is placed under higher priority. You dont have to agree about it, but you cant tell us what we should or should not care about. This is `Merica God Damnit! We are free to over express ourselves as we see fit

I didnt read all the posts made for/against your pov, i hope you didnt get flamed super hard though, after all that was your opinion and should be respected as should all the Palm geeks' opinions, wants, needs.

Cheers mate! its going to be out tomorrow!
    Ok people this is my first post but I had to make a account to tell everyone to chill out! Yes I am anxious about the update and want my Pre to be the best it can be. But some of you people are quite sad as others have mentioned here. I mean think about how spoiled you all sound. Your basically crying over a update for a phone that gets you what video recording and some flash support down the road? O boy their are more important things in life than this. Think about all the people in Haiti and Africa and even in the US that are CRYING for food to stay alive. Are you gonna be able to LIVE without 1.4? I think so. So I suggest you get back to work or whatever your life involves and just wait for Palm to send out the text that will tell us when 1.4 is ready ok thanks!
    Are you serious? Why do you think I live here? My family moved here to be BETTER than everyone else...i am here because i am BETTER than everyone else...i do not wish to be in hAIDSiti or Africa....if they wish to have a great awesome life, they should work hard and save some cash and then come here where they can tell everyone they are BETTER than everyone else!

No go point your better than thou finger up your bum!
    Take all this politic talk to the cnn.com boards.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    I was just checking Engadget just to see what was up in the electronic wold and guess what i find

Maybe most of you have already seen it, but for those who havent Here You Go!
    Sprint confirms Pre and Pixi webOS 1.4 update coming tomorrow -- Engadget

**EDIT** Nevermind, that was put on Engadget before Sprint yanked the thread about 1.4 coming tomorrow! Lame Sauce!
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    Are you serious? Why do you think I live here? My family moved here to be BETTER than everyone else...i am here because i am BETTER than everyone else...i do not wish to be in hAIDSiti or Africa....if they wish to have a great awesome life, they should work hard and save some cash and then come here where they can tell everyone they are BETTER than everyone else!

No go point your better than thou finger up your bum!
    You sound foolish. Do you really think most of them have a way to make $ and find a way to get here? That's a big hell no. Now I already said I was done fighting with people about this so enough.