View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 11 of 175 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131415162161111 ... LastLast
    Looks like mine
    I vote that benjio has to return all 89 "Thanks" he received!!! Who's with me!?! LOL!
    Quote Originally Posted by bluefate View Post
    I vote that benjio has to return all 89 "Thanks" he received!!! Who's with me!?! LOL!
    Urrr no, that was most likely a legit sprint doc .

http://www.precentral.net/how-webos-...-process-works

Crap happens sometimes i guess, and it's been confirmed the release version is 1.4.1
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-360 View Post
    Urrr no, that was most likely a legit sprint doc .

Crap happens sometimes i guess, and it's been confirmed the release version is 1.4.1
    I read that Shadow, I was just joking. I just don't understand why everyone gets so upset...
    I read that Shadow, I was just joking. I just don't understand why everyone gets so upset...
    Yeah don't worry i didnt miss the !!!'s and the 'LOL' etc.

I just didn't happen to find it very funny that's all
    if some is fallowing sprint news and sprint on twtitter!! Why sprint tweet about updates for htc and samsung for droid coming soon!! While all pre/pixi user waited all nigth long for a least some words from palm o sprint!!! Related to 1.4!!
    Quote Originally Posted by handpalm View Post
    if some is fallowing sprint news and sprint on twtitter!! Why sprint tweet about updates for htc and samsung for droid coming soon!! While all pre/pixi user waited all nigth long for a least some words from palm o sprint!!! Related to 1.4!!
    Because the people at Palm don't know how to run a P.R. campaign and have left all their loyal customers and fans in the dark... which is just one more reason why they'll probably get absorbed by Nokia or Motorola by summer...
    Quote Originally Posted by copasetic View Post
    True. An 18 wheeler running at 80km/h can carry a lot more stuff than a pickup running at 90
    Nice metaphor. Though, I'm not sure if that's right...
    At least for snapdragon it's not. Snapdragon is running on a pretty new architecture. Admittedly we do have power as a whole, but the processor alone, I wish was replaced with a snapdragon. I love my pre still, so please don't out me as a traitor, but I just have to say that IMHO snapdragon was the better choice.
    Quote Originally Posted by TopTongueBarry View Post
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Hardcoast0
    I got it.

Originally Posted by MannyZ28
    You could have at least included a humorously photoshopped screenshot for us!

More amazing than the version been 1.4 is the fact that the battery is at 87 percent at 1pm
    ^^ I loled.
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    More amazing than the version been 1.4 is the fact that the battery is at 87 percent at 1pm
    QFT!!!!!! It's 12:18 pm CST, and my battery's already back on the charger and just now at 49%. It did get a lot of use this morning, though..
    i read that shadow, i was just joking. I just don't understand why everyone gets so upset...
    i just get mad that they turn my all caps lock posts into lowercase, so even if i was horribly disgruntled about 1.4 not coming in, i couldn't express it to the world.
    Quote Originally Posted by powerbyte View Post
    According to the Forum Guidelines we are not allowed to question or scold the mods in any way shape or form, or else we are subject to infractions and various penalties....trust me, I KNOW NOW!

So we'll just hae to deal with whatever they decide to do.

Let em judge what's funny or not and so on and so on.....they're volunteers and that's what they get paid to.....er....ummm.....what they don't get paid to do!

(And NO mods, there were no backhanded words in there)
    All that coming from a Red Sox fan qualifies as a slap in the face.
    I have a feeling this is going to be a long and painful thread...
    Quote Originally Posted by zx600 View Post
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by twinmoons View Post
    I have a feeling this is going to be a long and painful thread...

No, don't worry, the Mods are closing threads like this before the fun really gets started Then we have to move to another and start all over again ;-)
    Quote Originally Posted by walamoonbeam View Post
    Either way, it's one step closer to having flash.
    My phone has a flash. It's right up there on the back next to the---

---Hey, stop throwing stuff!

How have you been penalized exactly? That thread and 99% of all other 1.4 threads are complete crap. It's the mods job to delete and moderate threads so that this on-line community is useful. I see no wrongdoing here.

Go here: http://forums.precentral.net/off-topic/

...and do whatever you want.

Quote Originally Posted by pumpa View Post
    well the whole 19 page thread we all contributed to last night appears to have been deleted. If this one isn't to the mods liking will this go too? That would have been a good and funny timeline to keep to show how much we wanted the update- so, half of us stay on due to what a mod said and then we get penalised for posting. I am an admin of the largest iPhone forum on the net and I would not have done that on a thread that long. Couldn't you at least have archived it?
    Yeah, this is already a new incarnation. Things got pretty bad yesterday. And here we are up to 11 pages again! They (Palm app store) did sucker me into buying the Avatar game last night though, due to sheer boredom. Just got to play it a little so far and it's looking really good so far. Anyway, sorry to get off topic there!
    well I just looked at the tags.........