View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 109 of 175 FirstFirst ... 95999104105106107108109110111112113114119159 ... LastLast
Results 2,161 to 2,180 of 3481
    This is getting way out of hand.

People still getting ****ed about a date that was NEVER CONFIRMED!!!

Holy crap

It comes when it comes.

-Buzz Killington
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Duke Nukem Forever.... erm.. I mean 1.4 seems to be under new managment!
    Quote Originally Posted by fastamx79 View Post
    This is getting way out of hand.

People still getting ****ed about a date that was NEVER CONFIRMED!!!

Holy crap

It comes when it comes.

-Buzz Killington
    izzyks
    Sprint Admin
    168 posts
    Last signed in: Feb 25, 2010 12:01 PM

Palm Pre and Pixi WebOS 1.4 Software Update

On 2/26, Friday evening, Pre and Pixi device users will receive an Over the Air (OTA) notification to download the new 1.4 webOS software release.

This release includes both fixes and feature updates (listed below).

Fixes:

* Time Zone bug fixed
    * Network time sync bug fixed to reflect accurate Network time
    * Bluetooth car-kit transition to device corrected
    * No EV icon bug fixed (random)
    * Random browser formatting bugs fixed
    * Fixed bug that incorrectly displayed Sprint when actually was Digital Roaming
    * Missing Contact issue specifically with swap down to 1.2.9.1 or less

Feature Updates:

* Phonebook Transfer (import & export)
    * Adds Video Capture capability & edit
    * Calendar Enhancements
    * Messaging Enhancements
    * Improved Performance (Phone & CAL)
    * Email Enhancements
    * Notification Enhancements
    * Adds Adobe Flash 10.0 (Pre Only)
    * NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue
    that sounds like a pretty confirmed date to me, I agree Palm never gave a date.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    Talk to you guys tomorrow. Why do they call the App Catalog Appl Catalogue?

NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue.
    Here is my question. When the link was first posted it read....

NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue.

10.0 Flash? *** is that? Catalogue? *** is that? Is it possible someone made their way into sprints community section and posted it? Did anyone else see these misspellings???
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Butters3605 View Post
    that sounds like a pretty confirmed date to me, I agree Palm never gave a date.
    That post was quickly removed and Sprint entered Denial Mode. Chatted with them and still no ETA.
    HTC 6700 > HTC6800 > Treo Pro > HTC Diamond > Palm Pre
    Shouldn't it be Flash 10.1 anyway ?
    Quote Originally Posted by surferpr View Post
    That post was quickly removed and Sprint entered Denial Mode. Chatted with them and still no ETA.
    That is so weird they have never done that before . Back to the drawing board.

Sprint Pre- Meta-Doctor 2.1.0 w/Flash

Everything is Amazing & Nobody is Happy, "People with their mobile phones, "uh... oh... it won't..."... GIVE IT A SECOND... IT'S GOING TO SPACE!" Louis C.K.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Someone from webos internals should make a patch that automaticaly hits update every 9 seconds and pops up a notification saying NOT YET !
    Ok people this is my first post but I had to make a account to tell everyone to chill out! Yes I am anxious about the update and want my Pre to be the best it can be. But some of you people are quite sad as others have mentioned here. I mean think about how spoiled you all sound. Your basically crying over a update for a phone that gets you what video recording and some flash support down the road? O boy their are more important things in life than this. Think about all the people in Haiti and Africa and even in the US that are CRYING for food to stay alive. Are you gonna be able to LIVE without 1.4? I think so. So I suggest you get back to work or whatever your life involves and just wait for Palm to send out the text that will tell us when 1.4 is ready ok thanks!
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrasherx2k1 View Post
    Ok people this is my first post but I had to make a account to tell everyone to chill out! Yes I am anxious about the update and want my Pre to be the best it can be. But some of you people are quite sad as others have mentioned here. I mean think about how spoiled you all sound. Your basically crying over a update for a phone that gets you what video recording and some flash support down the road? O boy their are more important things in life than this. Think about all the people in Haiti and Africa and even in the US that are CRYING for food to stay alive. Are you gonna be able to LIVE without 1.4? I think so. So I suggest you get back to work or whatever your life involves and just wait for Palm to send out the text that will tell us when 1.4 is ready ok thanks!
    ok...

. <- This = Tiny Violin. Currently playing.
    wow that was a little depressing
    Quote Originally Posted by syphex View Post
    wow that was a little depressing
    Was just trying to CHILL people out.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    also, catz with no cheezburgerz
    Global Posts
    43 Global Posts
    we all know there are other things going on in the world. haiti is obviously in worse shape then us waiting for our updates... but in case you didnt realize this is a palm webos 1.4 anticipation... what else did you want us to discuss?? im sure there are some haiti forums you can go voice your opinion to if you dont like what your reading here..

buh bye...
    I wish I could thank you twice but it won't let me.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by jared1333 View Post
    we all know there are other things going on in the world. Haiti is obviously in worse shape then us waiting for our updates... But in case you didnt realize this is a palm webos 1.4 anticipation... What else did you want us to discuss?? Im sure there are some haiti forums you can go voice your opinion to if you dont like what your reading here..

Buh bye...
    boooooomshakalaka!!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by jared1333 View Post
    we all know there are other things going on in the world. haiti is obviously in worse shape then us waiting for our updates... but in case you didnt realize this is a palm webos 1.4 anticipation... what else did you want us to discuss?? im sure there are some haiti forums you can go voice your opinion to if you dont like what your reading here..

buh bye...
    Ya its a ANTICIPATION THREAD not a slit your wrist thread since the update is not out yet. I am only talking to the people who are over reacting and not to everyone posting ok?
    Ya its a ANTICIPATION THREAD not a slit your wrist thread since the update is not out yet. I am only talking to the people who are over reacting and not to everyone posting ok?
    I find it hilarious you created an account just to make your previous post
    Quote Originally Posted by Chadney View Post
    I find it hilarious you created an account just to make your previous post
    ok?
    if its not out tonight, I will slit my wrist! haha JK
    dont call the help line!