View Poll Results: Who do you think is holding up the 1.4 update?

Voters
959. You may not vote on this poll
  • Sprint

118 12.30%
  • Verizon

579 60.38%
  • Palm

262 27.32%
Page 107 of 175 FirstFirst ... 7 57 97102103104105106107108109110111112 117 157 ... LastLast
Results 2,121 to 2,140 of 3481
    Quote Originally Posted by matthewj318 View Post
    His wishful imagination . . . .
    No...I actually read the posts from Sprint and Palm instead of spending all day guessing and complaining.
    I especially like this part...

"NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue."

Just what the heck does that mean? Is that the same as us getting 1.4 "shortly" a month ago?
    Psalm 11:6
    Upon the wicked he shall rain snares, fire and brimstone,
    and an horrible tempest: this shall be the portion of their cup.
    Global Posts
    56 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by xBRIMSTON3x View Post
    I especially like this part...

"NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue."

Just what the heck does that mean? Is that the same as us getting 1.4 "shortly" a month ago?
    first half 2010
    Talk to you guys tomorrow. Why do they call the App Catalog Appl Catalogue?

NOTE: The 1.4 software adds the ability to use the Flash 10.0 Adobe plug-in which will be available shortly from the Palm Appl Catalogue.
    sweet!....at least it's confirmed tomorrow! I'd rather have a confirm for Sprint to show those ****s that have been posting it's coming in March that they're wrong and have been wrong like I've said countless times
    I wish they had a "Don't care" option for the poll.

I know this has already been repeated by a handful of people on here, but since the "WHAT"S WITH THE DELAY!!!1!!!111!!!!" messages vastly outnumber anything else on this thread, I think it's worth another go.

Palm/Sprint/Verizon haven't delayed anything yet. Any dates out there are rumors. Put your torches and pitchforks away until March 1.

That being said, I think the "insider" that leaked these release dates should be fired (I thought I read that it was someone inside Sprint or Palm that leaked the first release date). I also wouldn't be a bit surprised if the "insider" was from a competitor. Just sayin'.
    No thanks for me
    Quote Originally Posted by lutterfamily4 View Post
    No thanks for me
    no. Knew it already....

Naahhh, kiddin': Thanks! (now go wipe your nose.) ;0)
    WebOS still makes sense.
    Global Posts
    300 Global Posts
    Well! Tomorrow then! sigh....
    Global Posts
    78 Global Posts
    I wonder if he means the automatic updates begin tomorrow.... And we can still manually update them today.

One can only hope...
    It wasn't me officer, I swear.
    Cool - see you all back here in 24 hours. Will be amused to see all of the nonsense that gets posted here b/t now and then.
    Global Posts
    12 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrick R View Post
    I wonder if he means the automatic updates begin tomorrow.... And we can still manually update them today.

One can only hope...
    I was wondering the same thing. Doesn't the "notification" take a day or so to pop up? (I don't know because I download it as fast a possible )
    Global Posts
    319 Global Posts
    Just so you know -- there were a couple of updates announced by Sprint in the past that ended up reaching our phones a day early...
    well thats just fine...i didn't enjoy wasting time at work posting/reading nonsensical things in this anticipation thread anyway...i guess we need to go ahead and start a "pre"-complaint session thread for the stuff that is not listed on that lil memo we all just read with a sad grimace....

my biggest complaint is that the Pre still does not inform me of when my bosses are near my cubicle!!!
    yes I know it's probly the wrong thread, and I'm on my pre trying to find the answer for this but I can't. I remember a few days back someone was posting in this thread about updating preware. I believe his name was rod... I hope he sees this or someone can help me.... Last night when I launched preware it only displayed 1 installed package. I have over 100. Including my theme. The theme is the focus point here, being that it needs to be uninstalled when the update hits. Preware won't let me do it and I don't have access to a computer... Any ideas???
    Verizon better roll it out tomorrow too or nasty emails and phone calls will ensue.
    Quote Originally Posted by thedonk13 View Post
    well thats just fine...i didn't enjoy wasting time at work posting/reading nonsensical things in this anticipation thread anyway...i guess we need to go ahead and start a "pre"-complaint session thread for the stuff that is not listed on that lil memo we all just read with a sad grimace....

my biggest complaint is that the Pre still does not inform me of when my bosses are near my cubicle!!!
    they really need to add this in once we have flash and can view those....good web site
    anything on Verizon website mentioning 1.4 coming out on the 26th?
    Global Posts
    514 Global Posts
    how long til precentral has a new story about it coming tomorrow