1.    #1  
    Hi..... i am in truble....i want delete one file from a internal directory (usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images) the file is a image for avatar message patch....i have seen there is a option on WebOs quick Install for delete file but i must write all directory or only a file???? Thank you to anyone help me
    Quote Originally Posted by ciano79 View Post
    Hi..... i am in truble....i want delete one file from a internal directory (usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images) the file is a image for avatar message patch....i have seen there is a option on WebOs quick Install for delete file but i must write all directory or only a file???? Thank you to anyone help me
    Install 'Internalz' on your phone (Amazing App, should've came stock).

I use that program then would just delete the file through there.
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Install 'Internalz' on your phone (Amazing App, should've came stock). *******

I use that program then would just delete the file through there.
    internalz won't delete anything not in /media/internal/. What you can do is use webosqi or terminal to manually delete it.
  4.    #4  
    Ok Now try.....with WQI
  5.    #5  
    i try but with Webosqi don't work...as i do manually with terminal... i'm not very informet about this please can help me anyone....
    In terminal try this

rm -ir /usr/palm/applications/com.palm.app.messaging/images/(filename without quotes)

it will then ask you to confirm. just type "y" without quotes and hit enter. File should successfully be removed. Be very careful with the rm command because you can seriously mess some things up by deleting the wrong file.
  7.    #7  
    Hi thank you for help me i try to connect in SSH by wifi i resd the guide for do this....i am right in to Pre folder without problem but now if downloading from pre one file is all ok but if try to delete or insert other is refused... i want to try change the 3G network icon but i cant to put it in to Pre i know way????