1.    #1  
    Ive searched the forums to see if anyone else had this problem...but cannot find anything. My pre screen lights up at random intervals. From every few seconds to minutes to hours. Its ruining my battery life and causing accidental touches to the phone in my pocket etc...(since it turns on unlocked when it lights up) Im also dealing with the headphone mode issue... i think that stopped for the most part after removing the battery while on....but I didnt know if this screen issue had anything to do with it. The earpiece clicks and the date and time flash a few times when the screen turns on. Anyone else have this happen? Any solutions?

Any advice would be greatly appreciated!!
    I haven't had this issue but I have a screen lighting issue where the screen will be brighter then the setting at which I have it set at when I start to use it. It happens randomly.

Is your phone unlocking or locked when it turns on?
  3.    #3  
    ill push the power button to turn off the screen...which locks it...then it will come on unlocked sometimes and locked sometimes. it hasnt happened as much since i took out the battery to attempt to solve the headphone mode issue.... but still every once in awhile. its so weird!
    have you tried a restart
    Global Posts
    631 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by technicolor_girl View Post
    ill push the power button to turn off the screen...which locks it...then it will come on unlocked sometimes and locked sometimes. it hasnt happened as much since i took out the battery to attempt to solve the headphone mode issue.... but still every once in awhile. its so weird!
    I had mine replaced bc of this issue. Same symptoms, plus if I pressed the touchscreen while "off" with a bit of pressure the screen would turn on. Seemed like a hardware issue to me. Have you tried a full erase (might be worth a shot before considering filing a claim).