1.    #1  
    I love sharing google calendar with my wife for planning so she can see on her work PC and non-smart phone (Sprint Reclaim). However, finding a shared shopping list has not been easy, especially one that she can use on her phone. Remember the Milk, Google Tasks, Google Docs etc just weren't quite right.

I think I finally found the solution with Listingly which provides a web, iPhone (Pre) and regular phone interfaces. It also remembers past items for easy adding of frequently purchased items and you can also print a paper based list if needed. The old problem of forgetting the list at home will be no more, especially once we get our kitchen PC up and running (to add to list there instead of phones or office PC).

Here's a few shots of what the iPhone URL looks like on the Pre:

Last edited by natsteff; 02/11/2010 at 03:24 PM.
    This looks interesting to me... unfortunately, when I go to the listingly.com iphone link (listingly.com/iphone) on the Pre, I get a page saying "No iPhone? Take the tour". How do I get the iPhone interface on my Pre?
    - Dan Butterfield (dan@butterfields.net)
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by danjb View Post
    This looks interesting to me... unfortunately, when I go to the listingly.com iphone link (listingly.com/iphone) on the Pre, I get a page saying "No iPhone? Take the tour". How do I get the iPhone interface on my Pre?
    I ran into that recently, for some reason I can't find the login on that iphone either. If you use the standard mobile link (listingly.com/mobile) and login there, then the iphone link will work. At least until you reboot your phone (that's how I found the issue - when I first used it I tried the mobile site first and didn't realize that was the trick)
    Quote Originally Posted by natsteff View Post
    I ran into that recently, for some reason I can't find the login on that iphone either. If you use the standard mobile link (listingly.com/mobile) and login there, then the iphone link will work. At least until you reboot your phone (that's how I found the issue - when I first used it I tried the mobile site first and didn't realize that was the trick)
    Thanks, that got me in there! Yes, the interface is quite nice on the Pre.
    - Dan Butterfield (dan@butterfields.net)
    Thanks for the tip. Site looks promising. Have you ever checked out gopingme.com? It's my favorite site for remembering things & rescheduling if I'm just too busy.