1.    #1  
    I am using DoubleTwist to manage my music and download podcasts using Dr. Podder. When I am working out and shuffle my music, the podcasts get mixed in. Is there any way to keep them separate? Thanks.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    A future (hopefully soon) update of drPodder will include the ability to hide downloaded podcasts from the OS, so they won't show up in music player, remix, etc.
    Global Posts
    443 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by drnull View Post
    A future (hopefully soon) update of drPodder will include the ability to hide downloaded podcasts from the OS, so they won't show up in music player, remix, etc.
    DrNull -- Your application has survived the test of time. I have been using it since the day it came out. No other 3rd party app gets as much use. The ability to hide the podcasts from the music apps would be really sweet. Thank you for your hard work and dedication.
  4.    #4  
    DrNull, you are a credit to your species. No application adds more value to my Pre than DrPodder. Of course, the feature to hide podcast would be awesome. Thank you!!
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by dweiswasser View Post
    DrNull, you are a credit to your species. No application adds more value to my Pre than DrPodder. Of course, the feature to hide podcast would be awesome. Thank you!!
    Aww, thanks guys, you rock.

I'm still trying to figure out exactly what species I am, but I'll definitely take that as a compliment.