1.    #1  
    I'm having problems with:

No Auto Off while Charging
    No Alerts while on a Call

and

AutoCorrectEdit

I have other tweaks/homebrews installed and working great but the above are driving me nuts trying to get them to function.

Any tips?
    Anyone else having trouble?
    no alerts while on a call is not currently working
    auto correct edit is a three day demo that cuts off and you have to pay 5 dollars to buy
    auto off while charging i have no clue lol
    ĦṔ-Ḷṫ-Ŧḯη
    Here is a direct link to webOS Doc for all carriers
    http://www.webos-internals.org/wiki/...octor_Versions
    P.S. if i have helped you and you are thankful please hit the thanks button to the right---->
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    auto correct edit is a three day demo that cuts off and you have to pay 5 dollars to buy
    thanks for your reply:
    Auto Correct I have never been able to get to work - would be happy to pay the $5 if I could
    I tried the "No Auto Off While Charging" patch, I could not get it to work either, but the "No Alerts While On Phone" patch works fine. The "AutoCorrectEdit" app works fine. When you add a change in this app, you have to reboot your phone before it will work.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadavis08 View Post
    "no alerts while on a call" patch does not work? When we got the AUPT, that patch was updated with all of the others. I'll have to check it to see if it is working next time I get a call. Can't say for sure, but I thought the patch was still working.