Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr.Grace View Post
    This has happened to me several times. It's as if the pre is slowed down drastically by some process during startup, and the launcher app somehow times out at random points while loading. I often have to restart a couple of times before all the icons show up. Too many apps?
    This is when it happened to me too. This was the first patch that I did and I lost the third launcher page. I still haven't been able to recover them. Only some times the universal search works. The worst part is, my update button was on the third page so now I'm wondering if I will be the last person to get the update since it doesn't always show up.
    Global Posts
    54 Global Posts
    I've also noticed if I delete an app the icon stays on the launcher page, but I cant do anything with it. It doesn't matter how many times I reset the phine I can't get rid of the "ghost" apps.
    I had an app that kept reappearing after I deleted it by Orange-tap, but I was finally able to delete it via Preware. There are several threads about undeletable apps, with various solutions.
    Global Posts
    341 Global Posts
    Same problem here.. I loose my last page (with most of my system apps). When this occurs, the universal search stops working too.. Does anyone else having this problem have the patch to name each of the launcher pages loaded? I'm wondering if it's related to that patch.
    Could be. I'm using the named launcher pages patch too.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12