1.    #1  
    Not sure where to post this, but thought maybe developers could do something with it. I am not a developer so I can't do anything with it. I was running JStop and closed "Launcher". It did just that it closed it. When I clicked on the launcher icon nothing happened, but when I clicked on the launcher icon and then the upper left corner "Launcher" tab, it will open the Launcher as a card in a couple of seconds. You can open that card, swipe to all apps, and open all apps from there and then minimize it again. I know I saw a post before a while back of someone doing this accidentally but I couldn't find it. Anyway just thought this was interesting.
    I was too scared to close anything in there. That sounds pretty cool, but now does your launcher not open with a simple up swipe in the gesture area?
  3.    #3  
    Don't be scared. All you have to do is restart your phone if something unwanted happens. Yeah, I can swipe up but it wont appear until I click on the launcher tab that shows up after the swipe up.
  4.    #4  
    Here are a 3 Screen shots
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Quote Originally Posted by lopezpm View Post
    Here are a 3 Screen shots
    Ha, that's cool. So with a restart the Launcher will go back to working regularly? Or have you tried yet?

Also, off topic but I really like your wallpaper. Any recommendations on where I can find some like that?
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by mjkjr View Post
    Ha, that's cool. So with a restart the Launcher will go back to working regularly? Or have you tried yet?

Also, off topic but I really like your wallpaper. Any recommendations on where I can find some like that?
    A restart takes it back to normal. Wall paper came from Prethemer
    Last edited by lopezpm; 02/26/2010 at 09:25 AM.
    i just tried it, when I look in Jstop now it seems that less memory is being used now. Thanks for the cool tip/tweak
  8.    #8  
    BTW, here are a couple of those wallpaper pics
    Hey thank a lot. I always see the penguin in so many forms, looking evil and stuff. Hopefully I can find some more. I use free switcharoo so I'm trying to expand my wallpaper collection.

Maybe something kind of like my favorite boot logo...