1.    #1  
    Am I just dumb or is there really no way to shoot video with this thing? That would be an amazing oversight on their part if that's the case. I've never had a camera phone that didn't do that. Also, is there no way to adjust white balance and other settings or even zoom with the camera? That would be another first. I looked all through the help and can't find any mention of it.
    This has been covered. Try searching the forum.
    No. It's coming soon with the 1.4 WebOS.
    Only way of doing right now is by using Precorder. Look here, http://forums.precentral.net/web-os-...ting-form.html
    The vid app is due this month. This topic has been covered since launch day of last year. Please do a search next time.
    Achill3s' Palm Pre: Modded and patched to death!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Maczealot View Post
    Am I just dumb or is there really no way to shoot video with this thing? That would be an amazing oversight on their part if that's the case. I've never had a camera phone that didn't do that. Also, is there no way to adjust white balance and other settings or even zoom with the camera? That would be another first. I looked all through the help and can't find any mention of it.
    When the iPhone came out, it could not do video either. That's the fun of buying early. But as stated above the video app is coming this month.

BTW, the iPhone could not Cut & Paste for a long time, but the Pre did it out of the box, so not too shabby

No adjustment on the camera.
    Thought of the day :
    No sense being pessimistic, it probably wouldn't work anyway
    Quote Originally Posted by ChasT View Post
    When the iPhone came out, it could not do video either. That's the fun of buying early. But as stated above the video app is coming this month.

BTW, the iPhone could not Cut & Paste for a long time, but the Pre did it out of the box, so not too shabby

No adjustment on the camera.
    I don't think he's not talking about the iphone. He probably had a feature phone.
    Quote Originally Posted by koolkid09 View Post
    I don't think he's not talking about the iphone. He probably had a feature phone.
    You think someone with a screen name of Maczealot ( Mac zealot, zealot being a synonym for fanatic ) isn't talking about the iphone? Ok, there is a chance, but I'm calling it a small chance.
    Quote Originally Posted by Grabber5.0 View Post
    You think someone with a screen name of Maczealot ( Mac zealot, zealot being a synonym for fanatic ) isn't talking about the iphone? Ok, there is a chance, but I'm calling it a small chance.
    I thought he was Scottish.
    Christa
    wife, mother, nerd and proud of it
    Quote Originally Posted by wordweaver27 View Post
    I thought he was Scottish.
    Haven't heard of that clan.

There can be only one.