1.    #1  
    is there a way to delete emails on the pre without deletong them in my gmailbox? On black berrys you are givin the option either to delete the email on the device and inbox or just the device is there somethong like that for the pre?
    Tap the left corner in the Messaging and select Prefs and account.
    Select the account. Scroll down.
    See Sync deleted emails? Is it enabled?
    Is that what you mean?

If you use IMAP on your Gmail account, I'm not sure if not syncing is possible. But I'm sure someone will come along and help you out on that one.
    Quote Originally Posted by tomi666 View Post
    See Sync deleted emails?
    No, it just has an option to select which folder to use for trash. The inbox is available for selection, I suppose selecting inbox would just leave it in your inbox, but then, it might just re-sync to your phone.

Edit: well, it didn't let me select 'inbox' so i picked 'gmail', and it indeed re-sync the email I deleted back to my phone after a while. Strange thing is it either didn't do it the first time I refreshed, or I just didn't notice that it snuck back in there. Selecting 'All mail' will keep that from happening, but it still removes the email from your inbox (all it really does is remove the 'inbox' label from the email. So instead of seeing it in trash, it is just in 'all mail' because it has no label at all. So in short, I think the answer is no.
    Last edited by Grabber5.0; 02/04/2010 at 10:04 AM.