1.    #1  
    For the past couple days I keep getting an error message "backup failure" It has been days since the phone has had a successful backup" (something like this)

What's going on? My backup is on and when I try to manually backup it says the backup server is unavailable.
    Me too! I just came on to search the forums about this but since you asked the question I'll throw my hat on too.

anyone else having this problem?
    bueller...bueller? anyone...anyone?

A search of precentral and the palm support forums hasn't yielded anything.
    Christa
    wife, mother, nerd and proud of it
    i'm bumping this to see if anyone else has come across thhe problem. Stiill haven't found a solution.
    Yes, I have had the same problem for a week and a half.

I am getting a "backup failure" every time I look at the phone. It won't let me manually back it up either and says the "servers are unavailable."

It would be great to get a solution for this. I shut it off because I was tired of swiping away "backup failure."
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPrePlus View Post
    Yes, I have had the same problem for a week and a half.

I am getting a "backup failure" every time I look at the phone. It won't let me manually back it up either and says the "servers are unavailable."

It would be great to get a solution for this. I shut it off because I was tired of swiping away "backup failure."
    Yep, I turned mine off as well. Are the backups with sprint or with palm?
    I also met this problem for a few weeks.
    who know how to solution?
    thx.
  8.    #8  
    I guess us 3 are the only ones having this problem.
    i have had this problem too, I'm runnin a Pre+
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    what is your network signal strength because I noticed when I have poor signal coverage or have the roam only patch it will not update. I would recommend doing into phone preferences and update your network settings and then do a quick restart. Also if possible connect to a local wifi and that should help boost the process along
  11.    #11  
    Quote Originally Posted by Makinola View Post
    what is your network signal strength because I noticed when I have poor signal coverage or have the roam only patch it will not update. I would recommend doing into phone preferences and update your network settings and then do a quick restart. Also if possible connect to a local wifi and that should help boost the process along
    I am on Wifi most of the day.
    Global Posts
    205 Global Posts
    I've had this problem intermittently as well. I'm wondering if my recent changes have been backed up at all
  13.    #13  
    Quote Originally Posted by JJCook View Post
    I've had this problem intermittently as well. I'm wondering if my recent changes have been backed up at all
    Anyone?
    Global Posts
    196 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by omahawildcat View Post
    I am on Wifi most of the day.
    Hey what is your data connection because when i put my phone on roam only and with wifi on it won't sync up until i do it manually so try just being in a better data area but if you are and you still cannot connect then idk what to say man might have to update your network settings and such. Contacting sprint about this might also prove beneficial