Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    48 Global Posts
    Media Sync mode with Winamp & the mlipod plugin (much better sync options & tools for iPods).
    I get to keep my files how I want them named, (not like iTunes).
    Loading my music catalog of over 30,000 songs is faster in winamp also.
    Wish I could sync all of them to my Pre but I'd need another 100gb or so of memory added.
    I had to upgrade my older songs to purchased from protected,a nd they all downloaded fine and very quickly using old itunes. What a great feature.
    Same problem. Do you need to make a music folder? All I have found is Amazonmp3
    i tried mediamonkey, i had much better results using USB mode and drag/drop. perhaps it was because i'd already tagged all my music with mp3tag....
    -- VZW Pre+ -- Uberk/Gov fixed @ 1ghz -- QPST gps mod -- stock battery (?mugen 3800?) --
    I just got my Pre replaced and... the media sync option is gone. just as usb drive and charge. It worked perfectly with my older one... and there wasn't an update between my old and replacement. Anyone else see this with a recent pre?
    Global Posts
    609 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac.jang216 View Post
    I just got my Pre replaced and... the media sync option is gone. just as usb drive and charge. It worked perfectly with my older one... and there wasn't an update between my old and replacement. Anyone else see this with a recent pre?
    That was part of a webOS update. It is well documented on how to turn the media sync option back on, do some searching. It is even in the help topics on the device itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by brutonb28 View Post
    I need a step by step process on how to add music onto my phone so I can use it to while working out. Anyone that can help me with this, I'd really appreciate it, thanks!
    I have a youtube video on how to do this my id is gitit20 check it out...
    I personally use Rhapsody and it works perfectly with the Pre in medis sync mode. Songs, art, playlists, etc.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12