Global Posts
    259 Global Posts
    Apologies in advance if this has been answered before. I've searched, haven't found it, though I'm sure it's been asked. Feel free to answer with a link.

I have a number of custom launcher links generated by finding a web image, clicking Page -> Add To Launcher then pasting the link of my choice.

What a great trick! Most of my launcher icons are actually shortcuts to mobile sites and streaming links and not Palm apps at all.

Anyways, I would very much like to back these files up, maybe even share them. You'd think they could be manipulated as easily as PC browser bookmarks. Advice, please? Thank you!!
    No one ever answered this, but I am looking to do the same. I did search and found another post with no answer. http://discussion.treocentral.com/pa...her-icons.html

Can anyone advise if this is possible?

Thanks.
    bump. I want to be able to locate the icon pngs in the phone so that I can use the images of my choice.

Sprint Pre-
    UK Screenstate 500/1ghz
    Mode Switcher--RULES !!!
    Advanced preferences by Sconix
    Lots of patches
    Use the WebOS Internals Save/Restore utility from Preware.

-- Rod
    WebOS Internals and Preware Founder and Developer
    You may wish to donate by Paypal to donations @ webos-internals.org if you find our work useful.
    All donations go back into development.
    www.webos-internals.org twitter.com/webosinternals facebook.com/webosinternals