Global Posts
    68 Global Posts
    PLEASE don't flame me if this has been asked before....I could not find a thread about it.

Is there some way to scroll down to the bottom (or top of a page if you're at the bottom) other than constantly moving you finger up or down? Sometimes I'm in Preware and go to List Of Everything and want to find something that begins with say "M". I can't just type "M" and it will take me to the beginning of the M's. In order to get to the exact app I have to type the full name and sometimes I don't know the full name. Same thing with web pages. There is no scroll bar on the side to move up and down...unless I need to press something that I'm not aware of?

Thanks for any answers.
    I know in the web browser, there are keyboard shortcuts:

delete = Top of page
    Enter= bottom of pate
    period = up
    space=down
    ***I Twitter***

Stop complaining & start doing ---> Leave feedback/suggestions for Palm here
    I need some help with this please. The gestures here no longer work correctly for me on my pre3 2.4 ATT ...they did before ...I don't know how to correct this ...anyone?
    Someone who know how needs to build a patch that takes away the un-necessary back and forward buttons in the browser and replace them with up and down arrow buttons for top and bottom of page.
    Quote Originally Posted by laingman View Post
    Someone who know how needs to build a patch that takes away the un-necessary back and forward buttons in the browser and replace them with up and down arrow buttons for top and bottom of page.
    Well, I've built power swipe into Isis Web upstream. Of course, one could replace those toolbar buttons but how will one navigate back and forward then? Don't get me started on gestures because that's a no-go if you use LunaCE's app switching gesture.
    On the touchpad it can't work. But on the phones we can always use the back and forward in the gesture area.

It would be an option of course, I never use the back and forward buttons, but I imagine some do.
    Quote Originally Posted by patapoof View Post
    I need some help with this please. The gestures here no longer work correctly for me on my pre3 2.4 ATT ...they did before ...I don't know how to correct this ...anyone?
    ...bump...