1.    #1  
    It's a pleasure guys. I've had my Pre Plus for 3 days now and I am absolutely LOVING it!!! (switched from Storm ::bleh:

Anywho, question to those that use google reader. I would like to add "Note in Reader" to my bookmarks as I would like to add any page that I am reading but not subscribed to, to my shared items like on a cpu. This function requires you to drag a tab to a bookmark bar. I cannot find a way to do this.

Any help is appreciated.
    Global Posts
    53 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony.M View Post
    It's a pleasure guys. I've had my Pre Plus for 3 days now and I am absolutely LOVING it!!! (switched from Storm ::bleh:

Anywho, question to those that use google reader. I would like to add "Note in Reader" to my bookmarks as I would like to add any page that I am reading but not subscribed to, to my shared items like on a cpu. This function requires you to drag a tab to a bookmark bar. I cannot find a way to do this.

Any help is appreciated.
    This is basically a bookmarklet that runs a bit of Javascript code, right? I don't know if you have gotten into patches yet but this sounds like a good idea for one - you could add it as a menu item in the browser.

You might want to check out the patches forum to make a request.
    Global Posts
    773 Global Posts
    I use Google reader a lot. I do not use all it's functions though. I do not see a "Note" on my desktop browser's version. On my Pre i see "Note", after i tap on it, it shows "share" or "cancel"

What browser do you use? Is it the mobile version on your Pre?