Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Hey guys!

I'm new here, but I'm having a problem with my Pre.

First off, I use this forum for lots of info, so thanks to everyone who has helped me along the way!

So last night I used the Palm program to put my phone back to it's factory settings because it was just getting really slow and laggy and annoying. And then it stopped ringing or vibrating when people were calling.

After restoring the phone, I got all the applications and patches installed again and what not, so all is well, except for one app: Twee Free.

It's my favorite Twitter client, and for some reason, it downloads and installs, but the "Installing.." never leaves the screen. This is the only app that has done this, so I'm not quite sure what's going on.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
    Global Posts
    88 Global Posts
    I've had this problem too with the Vmail app, it would start installing then a message comes up and says installed, but on the app page it still says installing, and when id launch the program it would take me to my applications. I reseted the phone first after deleting the icon and it installed correctly finally. I'm not sure if its because the apps was maybe being updated or just the app store hicupped but try that, just erase the icon (if one showed up) reset the phone and wait alittle bit then try and install it again.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Yeah, that's exactly my problem!

So I tried to restart the phone and install it again. This time when I downloaded and installed it, it said that it installed, but it still said "Installing" in the App Catalog. Now the icon is still dimmed and still has a progress bar (or circle, I guess) with it that isn't doing anything. When I click it, it takes me to my applications, just like you said.
    Global Posts
    9 Global Posts
    Well, all of the sudden it started working. Sweet.